or Connect

Posts by mrhoangng

Guys, I have a question to ask. Long story short, I bought a suit from Hackett last Friday with all of the alterations done in house. So far they have managed to screw up twice; first time (yesterday) was forget to send the trouser to the tailor for it to be tapered and the second time (today) I realise they haven't done anything to the waist at all. Now would I be too evil/unethical to ask for a refund on the alterations charges for the trouser? I mean I honestly don't...
This (Hackett) is already their smallest size - 38R. I however have tried 36R at Aquascutum and Jaeger but they both fit too tight in the shoulder.
To J011yroger, Should I get something done in the shoulder? Or just leave it as it is. Thanks.
Hi guys, Can you guys comment on the fitting of this suit? Should I do any more alterations (nipped in the waist; shorten sleeve, etc). Thanks all.
Dear all, Thank you for all of the reply. I have uploaded more pictures which will hopefully enable you to evaluate the fitting of this suit. My main concern here is that it has a ticket pocket which probably sets it apart from the usual ones. I don't want to be too loud/overdressed given that I am still in my first year of study.
Hi there, Can you guys comment on the fitting of this suit? Should I do any more alterations (nipped in the waist; shorten sleeve, etc). On other matters, would it be too flashy for a student like myself to wear this suit (cost £615 plus alterations) to a job interview? I am major in banking by the way. Thanks all.