or Connect

Posts by txwoodworker

HICKEY FREEMAN FOREST GREEN SILVER-BLUE THICK FLORAL WEAVE SILK NECK TIE ENGLAND PANCALDI VITALIANO GOLD YELLOW ABSTRACT MULTI POLKA DOT SILK NECK TIE ITALY HUGO BOSS GOLD BLACK DIAMOND WEAVE DIAGONAL SHADOW STRIPE 100% SILK NECK TIE SUPERCOOL J.S. BLANK RED SILK NECK TIE W/ BLUE AND YELLOW TURTLES GREAT...
Thanks for the info. Are those pockets tucked in? My favorite find from yesterday...  N/A  Pulled out of closet to photo because I knew you would like it. 
1. Are you talking about ebay GSP? If you otherwise don't do international shipping, it's a way to start.2. Sign up for Go Daddy Accounting, which used to be Outright.  It also used to be free, I think they do not have a free version anymore. 
Welcome back? Thrift fit, since y'all are talking about fit.  By far my favorite outfit.Bonobos blue unstructured SC bought hereMoschino '90s vest, sample, thriftunknown silk pocket square, thriftNM shirt, thriftVV anchor belt, retailLevi's grey selvage, NMLCAlden boots, crazy awesome hookup, bought here 
  Could be good.  Is there any tradition of negotiation for price in the HK thrifts?
GODDAMNIT STAHP!!!!That thing is so freaking amazing.  Absolutely a thing. Every one of those vintage BBs are bad ass.
Nice. THIS! Every time it comes across my Tumblr I go to the site and I'm one click away from committing.  I emailed them to ask which of their OTR shoes I should buy to test the fit before committing to a custom one.  So I have that info... one day will use it.Oh and the EUR/USD is so freaking awesome right now for someone who imports from Germany for a living.  Good times.
That's such a great pattern!  The shirt rack redeemed itself today.  Was seriously thinking that I needed to cut that out all together.  Probably never going to happen. Bonobos M Slim, too M and SLIM for me sadly.  Bonobos and Gant are my favorite "for self" pick ups.3x RG women's.  The women's shirts are $5 less than the mens, WTF GW?!VV Whale shirt, Bullock & Jones summer shirt, Superdry women's, Isaia (woot)  Finding this one earlyis what lead me to scour the short...
Interesting, where is the seller's reference number? As mentioned before, SKU, in the inspector box shows up as custom label in your selling manager, and most importantly the custom label shows up on your shipping labels when you have the settings right. 
Top notch, man, you rocked it.