or Connect

Posts by spike66

@DoctorHolliday No chance of getting the VAT off.  Apparently, due to some strange French or ARMENAK's own interpretation, the VAT can only be taken off for in-store purchase. Rather useless as the pricing is gonna be almost the same as any online store from UK.
Yes, but only because the standard Bonafe RTW shoes are in F-width. Since this is a MTO, I can order in E-width, hence the size 6.5.  I prefer the sleek look of the narrow shaped shoes, looks more bespoke.
I did the source editor thing with    .................  How come picture is not turning up? Help needed. Thanks
Confirmed my first Bonafe...paid the 50% deposit so no backing off now         EB Single Monk, Model 3842 946 Last in E-width, UK 6.5E Double leather sole, Metal toe tips, Mantegna medallion Claret Museum leather/Hidro Walnut suede, Purple calf inner lining.   I hope this will be a suitable sizing as my regular GG is UK6.5E   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/spikeskm/Ezo%20Bonafe/EBSingleMonkLeather-Suede.jpg
@Leaves I have a almost perfect fit on all GG lasts in 6.5E.  What is the size for Enzo Bonafe I should take?
Hi Leaves, What colours can be had for the Oundle?  Antique Olive possible?
Hi Leaves,   Will you be able to sell the EG Oundle?
Hi Leaves,   Will you be able to sell the EG Oundle?
Hi arahat,   Sorry I am late to the party, can I join in to play?   I will do the following:   1. Italian model 65 Old English II. size 39.5 U-last, museum plum, double taper to single leather soles + flush metal toe taps 2. U-Cap derby, size 39.5 U-last, antique cognac shell cordovan or whiskey shell cordovan, double taper to single leather soles + flush metal toe taps
Can't seem to get this code to work on the Herring Fiennes by Alfred Sargent. Anyone used this code successfully?