or Connect

Posts by solargarden

yeah basically the 1LDK look is what I mean, thanks. not groundbreaking by any means but it suits me and my personality better than most other brands i've tried. I don't bake bread but i do like pickling though..! Yaeca shirts are GOAT
 It's kind of like the Japanese equivalent of Norse Projects or something. The fabrics are of a better quality than norse projects though, and they do a bit more interesting things. It appeals to me because they stick with a limited colour range (that I like) and they release lots of iterations of the same piece in different fabrics. There's a Japanese 'look' that I don't know the name of (someone inform me please) that heavily features Yaeca, Margaret Howell, New Balance,...
  Haha must be the angle or something. The painting is actually around shoulder height. Chairs are short though.      also, thanks everyone.
  Yaeca shop coat Yaeca shacket Yaeca spread-collar shirt Yaeca pants Rossi Boots
hair cut needed         Facetasm shirt Yaeca coat Yaeca Pants Hender scheme gats
access to a dslr now aka people can see what my clothes actually look like     kapok hat tender shirt uniqlo jeans hender scheme gats   hender scheme gats look very flesh like. hopefully in a month or so they'll mellow out.  
        kapok hat story jacket tender shirt dana lee jeans 80's
  hope they fit...
amazing kekekekai,       tender woad dyed pullover shirt tender woad dyed trews hope hemp socks docs     apc shirt tee shirt dana lee jeans vans
good deal on these yohji pants. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/061310000595/   really hope they don't show up on bst for a 500% markup cause that sucks.