or Connect

Posts by solargarden

hair cut needed         Facetasm shirt Yaeca coat Yaeca Pants Hender scheme gats
access to a dslr now aka people can see what my clothes actually look like     kapok hat tender shirt uniqlo jeans hender scheme gats   hender scheme gats look very flesh like. hopefully in a month or so they'll mellow out.  
        kapok hat story jacket tender shirt dana lee jeans 80's
  hope they fit...
amazing kekekekai,       tender woad dyed pullover shirt tender woad dyed trews hope hemp socks docs     apc shirt tee shirt dana lee jeans vans
good deal on these yohji pants. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/061310000595/   really hope they don't show up on bst for a 500% markup cause that sucks.
That APC store is not an outlet, just a regular one. The SAs are nicer than usual there though. The only IT conglomerate outlet worth going to is the one in TST silvercord. From what I can recall, APC never goes below 60% off anywhere.
  actually most things I like could go in this thread
Hi Will,   Would you be willing to get into why you decided to produce your own OTHER line in addition to the brands you are carrying? Did you feel like something was missing, or did you want to focus more on doing British made products? Really like that seersucker shirt.   kudos you guys as well for sticking with a specific look for Other shop and not just stocking whatever brands are popular that season *cough* mr porter *cough*
definitely going to give it a shot   holla