or Connect

Posts by solargarden

probably could have worn different shoes but what can you do.       tender shirt ann d uniqlo timbs
eh, respectfully disagree. just because it's tender doesn't mean i have to look like a railway worker or something.  
Tender "type 420" blue stripe shirt jacket thing Tender "type 135" woad dyed trews Camper shoes  
acne marble print hat dana lee sweatshirt spellbound oxford acne jeans timbs pears
paypal only please. Colour: Navy Composition: 100% Cotton Made in Japan Size: 4   Standard crew navy t-shirt from facetasm. It has a funky typeface logo on the front and a big F on the back. High quality as expected, with an unusually thick bottom hem. Too slim in the body for my liking.   Measurements: Shoulders: 42.5cm p2p: 46.5cm length: 70cm sleeves: 21cm
paypal only please. Colour: Charcoal with Black polka-dots, multicoloured type on back. Composition: 100% Tencel Made in Japan Size: 42 (52 in European Sizing) Condition: 9/10   Easy, Breezy, Beautiful shirt from Soe. The tag says 42, but I have been wearing it as oversized so I guess it would work for a range of body type. Tencel is very flow-y so it doesn't really matter. Funky printed polka-dots and applied type on the back reading: "Past Present and Future." Great...
paypal only please.   Colour: Black Composition: 100% Cotton Size: 3 (free size) Made in Japan Condition: 8/10   Classic pants from Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme. Drawstring waist and belt loops means that this can accommodate almost any waist size. Slight drop crotch as usual. Very comfortable. They have a ribbed bottom hem and are slightly cropped but they can be worn lower or higher depending on your preference.   Measurements: Being dry-cleaned but I will update...
  paypal only please. Colour: Black Composition: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Cupro Made in Japan Condition: 8/10 Size 36 (29-30)   Pleated pants from John Lawrence Sullivan. When you see street snaps of those cool Japanese people wearing trousers there's a good chance the trousers are JLS. Roomy top block and high rise with an tapered, slim but not skinny leg and slightly cropped. Lined to the knee with cupro. Some fading on the back right pocket from my wallet but other...
paypal only please   Colour: black Composition: 100% cotton (I think) Made in Japan Size 2 (fits for US S) Condition: 8/10   Very cool shirt from Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme. The care-tags have been cut off so I'm not sure of the year or the composition. Regular fit in the Yohji style with a lovely angled hem. The collar is the real unique bit though. Both sides button to the one centre button to create a kind of priest collar. It looks very intimidating. The fabric is...
paypal only, add 20USD for shipping to most of the world. Colour: Charcoal Composition: 100% Cotton Made in Japan Condition 8/10 Size: Free (best for US Small)   Cool oversized sweatshirt from facetasm. Main body of the sweatshirt is regualr but the ends of the sleeves are denim. I have cut off the end of the sleeves because they had this giant elastic hem thing that looked bad. Very well designed, there are square insterted panels at the sides to make it fit oversized...