or Connect

Posts by venividivicibj

Has there been any discussion here about  the CNN and NYT articles about Trumps VP having full reign and authority on both domestic and foreign policy?
Greg, can you elaborate on the cotton-linen Sand vs Cement? They look incredibly close on my monitor
I'm confused how the FK theyre going to turn fantastic beasts into 3 movies considering the book was about 60 pages, and was more of an encyclopedia than a novel.        Also Wonder Women... goddamn.
Well my team doesn't score that much, so the games are always close--> more of these situations
I understand it's strategy, but changing pitchers every batter is such a pain to watch.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/us/north-miami-police-charles-kinsey-shooting/index.html   Police Union claims they were aiming for the autistic man, and accidentally shot the black therapist.   Can anyone explain why then, they handcuffed and arrested the therapist after he was shot? If he wasn't the threat ( "The movement of the white individual made it look like he was going to discharge a firearm into Mr. Kinsey and the officer discharged trying to strike and stop...
Good Luck Luke!
"makes some sense" = agrees with me?
So the police statement conveniently ignores the fact that the black guy tells the police that the other man is autistic? And unarmed?
Do you stare at your ass during wiping?