or Connect

Posts by venividivicibj

Not going to lie though, when I'm reading this at work, I had to scroll through newc's posts a little faster for fear of his avatar.
Oh, that wasn't her picture?    
You know your neighbor took it right?
   gonna slide this in here. 
 Can you really compare Vass and StC? Would you expect something at twice (or three times) the price to have the same attention to detail/finesse? Not a fair comparison.
That autocorrect....
  Shouldn't your first avenue be to contact Luxire rather than posting about it in a public forum?
 I've seen some really shady stuff happen in this area also (as it's not very common to take over an active lease, and it's not as regulated as leasing from a dealer). There is actually more risk of the person whose lease you are taking over than for you though. Because if you stop paying, he wouldn't know, and he might still be on the hook for the payment (depending on how the paperwork was done). 
 Had to source fabric from Minnis and send it to kent.  He does have some Linen and some Linen blend I believe (if you're okay with a bit of wrinkles), but no Fresco if that is what you're looking for.
Do G&G and EG raise prices EVERY year?