or Connect

Posts by matik23

United States. We're only nationalistic when we kill pakastanis.
Overall it was an ok card. Lots of hype around it and not enough bite. Gsp/Shields was the worst match I've seen since Anderson fought that Leite guy back in Chicago. As an ex-bjj guy, much love to it, but they need to stop matching strikers against fighters with ground game as their foundation. Shields looked like a 15 year old trying to fight a grown ass man.
Hominick looking like The Hills Have Eyes
Quote: Originally Posted by MSSneaker I was just saying most of the LVC shirts look best on dudes built like Marlon Brando in On The Waterfront. Any person who works out looks better in any clothing. Hit the rax.
That's why you buy cheap white shirts in case you do get stains, you can just throw them away.
Not sure if it was mentioned, but kind of underrated is The Four Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss. Good stuff Highly recommended.
somebody likes to go to moe jacksons site.
Tyrion Lanister aka the new Gaius Baltar wooooo
Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. A large part of the series is that you do root for different people, in different parts. I'm pretty sure the Queen and her twin brother lover are the clear cut bad guys. The prince is a waste of skin too.
Watching the Nightmare on Elm Street series high is always a trip.