or Connect

Posts by matik23

Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi Ohai. Welcome back. You disappeared on us for a while there, glad you're ok. It was around the time Atlanta was giving the Bulls a hard time Yea and I didn't post anything when the Bulls elimated Pacers and the Hawks. Don't worry I'll be here for the whole Heat series and the Finals. Enjoy a dynasty in the making. And Lebron said. "not one, not two, not three..." HHaaaaaa
17 offensive rebounds whaaaa? 2 of the best players + 1 gay cowboy vs. a deep team. Seriously who is fucking with us?
PSN Firmware v3.61 IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. I'm baaaaaaack.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Bulls/Heat Promo Sunday night will be...
Quote: Originally Posted by bob_gnarly got it! They just need to use the mw2 engine and give us dedicated servers. some prelim pics from mw3 http://kotaku.com/5801353/ Wow dedicated servers. Now we can camp in the corner with 100 efficiency! Yay! Enjoy your same boring game dildos. I love how Mauro talks shit to potential customers.
Oh I'm sorry. Didn't realize you guys changed the thread name to CoD Circle Jerk. my bad.
Why? It's the same formula with the same perks but now you get to pay an extra more on top of 60 dollars just for a social network program integrated into it! Yippie! Buy our recycled products sheeple!
If high ratings mean quality then so do album sales.
Zombies becomes old real quick with a set routine and Anyone can get to 99 with enough time and the herding technique. That's why I usually play with randoms. Makes things more interesting especially if the other three teammates are dildos.
I hope you guys only watch this show on mute and solely for the hot wummenz