or Connect

Posts by matik23

Well most games are now catered to casual gamers. Video games aren't just for the introverted hermits who play hardcore games all day. Casual gamers make up most of the consumer base so video games have become easy enough to pick up and play. When was the last time you played a video game that had layers and layers of complex strategy AND required precision hand eye coordination since CS 1.6, Starcraft: Brood War, and Quake Arena? These are all games that are more than...
What a fail. I can't believe they're still incorporating activity in a hobby that's supposed to be all about inactivity. Screw this whole movement towards tablet gaming pc too. What a stupid gimmick. And nintendo claimed their new system was geared towards true gamers. This is more casual gaming bullshit.
The battlefield 3 multiplayer gameplayer looks amazing. The new frostbite engine makes the destructible environment more epic. I feel sorry for anyone tha has not played bad company 2 because that game is amazing and shuts on cod in every single way. It's a shame that sheeple will continue to buy a recycled game that had the same bOring formula for 10 years. This late quarter of 2011 is going to be a problem for me financially. There's just too many good games coming out.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches thats too broad. those asshoals consist of most of the specific traits mentioned previously. I suppose it would be after 8 pages. Hmm don't know if mentioned but people that strive to be unique and think they but not because a million people are doing them. Examples: tattoos (sleeve tattoos are so unique and tell a meaningful struggle in my life that helped me grow as a person!), self mutilation, etc. I...
Loud hoodrats.
Quote: Originally Posted by MiddleClassDude That first rip after a tolerance reset is generally a mindfucker. I love it. Yea but it's never as good as your first high. Still pretty good though
Quote: Originally Posted by Manny Calavera Got home late last night and hopped on PS3 to get my free crap from the store. What a farce. Every single game they're giving away is an advertisement for a soon-to-be-released sequel (aside from LBP, which has a new, shiny sequel), and the PS+ "deals" are generally for outdated junk or just junk. I have the two great games they're offering up, LBP and Wipeout HD (Super Stardust HD just seems redundant to me as I...
Some people just won't like it. I really think it depends on the strain, how it was grown (organic, flushed out nutrients/chemicals), how it was cured and dried. I also think it depends on the person's mood or personality. As an introvert, I tend to overanalyze situations and marijuana intensifies that ten fold. I learned to ignore the "voices", but man it took some perserverance. Anyways, sativa seems to make me want to go do things and indica or badly grown weed makes...