or Connect

Posts by matik23

Quote: Originally Posted by Lel Sorry, didn't mean to imply that Terran were weak bu rather that initially they seemed overpowered but appear more balanced right now. Still haven't tried out Protoss yet, seem way to micro-intensive for someone like moe. Though I do like how with the Zerg and Protoss they seem to be upgraded from the previous games (ex: dragoons are slow and clunky, give stalkers blink!). Either way each game I have played has been...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lel Been playing a bit of SC2 lately which is pretty interesting since I mostly know SC1 from a no rush/mass armies style of play or custom map making (hey, I was like 12 ok?). Terran at first seemed rather strong but that seems to have thinned out. Overall Terran seems easy to play, but a little meh. Marauders are good, though kind of too good (a positive and a negative I suppose). Zerg on the other hand are a blast to...
Man imagine if Blackhawks came from behind to beat them first round three times in a row. Hate to see what would have happened. Probably not as outrageous as this, but still. It's a shame that sports divide people instead of uniting them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos I, for one, am glad you created this thread. For the last three months or so, I have been unable to see Battle LA. I'd been waiting diligently for magogian12345 to weigh in on the subject, and on his own thread no less (Not for me that pesky, existing Battle LA thread!). Now that he has created this thread and posted his assessment, I am good to go. A great weight has been lifted off my...
The suspense is killing me....Must...not....click...spoilers....
Anyone that resides in Chicago needs to try out Cho Sun Ok, located on Lincoln and Bertreau. Been there for years and always packed at nights.
God Grew Tired of Us
Well Starcraft 2 by no means is an easy game. Not at all but compared to it's predecessor, it's been simplified with control groups and smarter AI movement. @breakz I wasn't calling you a basement dwelling nerd. Just saying that was perceived type if one played video games back then. Obviously it's more mainstream now and the biggest consumer base are the casual console gamers. The big video game corporations know this and get away with sucking money out of our pockets....
Wtf @ buying her jewelry after only a month of dating. Is this forum filled with simps who just aimlessly throw their money at whatever pussy asks? Assimilate the bitch into the simpler finer things in life or next her. There's more than 3.5 billion women on earth. She's not that special.
What Lebron lacks is confidence. His mental stability is shaken up too easily because he lived a pampered life since his St. Mary days. Getting endorsement money in high school? "Chosen 1"? These things will definitely inflate someone's fragile ego. This kid has absolutely no heart and killer instinct. And now his public image has diminished into nothing. Congrats Lebron, you are now the biggest bag of douche and everybody knows it. Nobody likes you and everybody hates...