or Connect

Posts by ericleavitt

I don't think I'm a true 29. I'm probably closer to a 30.5" seeing as how much I stretch out 29 RRL jeans...
@lawlercon I'm not going to lie I'm very intrigued by that japanese baggy Needles/EG swag. Its quite the wardrobe change from Allsaints and J Crew, however...
@lawlercon @canstyleace I'm a 29 in jeans (RRL, Nudie) and I'm a 30 in pants. Should I just go for Mainline EG Fatigues because I'm too skinny for workaday? I honestly dont know whats different about the Workaday line vs regular EG stuff, can you enlighten me?
Oak Street Bootmakers Trench Boots (Natural) Uniqlo Supima T's (Navy x1, Heather Grey x1, White x2) American Apparel Fine Jersey T's (Butter, Crème, Camel, Brown, Lieutenant, Army, Asphalt, Slate)         My next few Purchases will be Kapital Tabi Sneakers (Indigo), Kapital Chinos (Beige), Kapital Hiroshiki Backpack (Beige), Needles Asymmetrical Sneakers (Indigo), Needles Oriental Button Shirt, Engineered Garments Workaday Fatigue Pants (Navy or Olive),...
@lawlercon Do Size small workaday fatigues fit someone with a 30 waist? or are they far too large? One website said that a size small measured 33 inches, which would make no sense.
Yes, but they arent always correct. I was hoping for someone that has had first hand experience... @BreezyBirch and @Mon Dieu I'm not muscular nor am i skinny, I'm just slim. Also, when I look at unionmadegoods measurements, they are quite off from kapitals.
Hey, I'm about to make a fairly large order from Kapital JP, and I was wondering on what size I should get for pants since it goes by 1,2,3,4. I'm a 30 waist 32 inseam, should I go for a 2 or 3? Also I have a 36 inch or so chest and I'm 5'9 150 pounds, should I go for size 2 or 3 in Jackets? Lastly, @brad-t is zenmarket the cheapest way to proxy? 
American Apparel Fine Jersey T-shirts or American Apparel Power Washed T-shirts?
Thanks so much man! So don't treat right when i get them? @jmaudi0  Oh, and i just realized, that I'm actually a 9.5 in Nike and a 9 in NB... Lol, had that backwards... So should I still go with the 9?
Hey guys, I'm buying a pair of OSB Natural Trench Boots, and I have a few questions. 1.) If I'm a 9 in Nike and a 9.5 in New Balance should I go with a 9 in the OSB's? It says on it that you want a snug fit, so I'm assuming the 9, but idk. 2.) Should I buy the Venetian Shoe cream, and treat the boots with the cream right when I buy them, or should i not use the cream until they have been worn in a bit? Thanks.