or Connect

Posts by ericleavitt

i know what the second jacket is i just dont think i uploaded the pic correctly. What jacket is zac efron wearing in "that awkward moment" im really digging it any would love to know where that jacket is from!!! please help im desperate
bump.
Im in the market for about 2 pairs of denim i want the outcome to be similiar too these however on a.p.c. and nudies  websites all dry denim is a dark indigo color and i dont know which ones to get to gain these colors and fades. so basically i want 2 pairs of denim with these colors that have the ability to fade well and i want a slim/skinny cut with a price tag under 250$ 200 is preferred. all help is greatily appreciated.  
Hey guys so recently a jacket i have been eyeing sold out on allsaints its  i am looking for a bomber jacket similiar to this with a shearling collar under 300$ cotton or wool is fine. any help is appreciated and also if you're selling this jacket hmu
absolutely love the coat
sarcastic response? i dont think shorts will look good with chunky boots.. lol
I recently purchased these boots from allsaints and i have no clue what to wear with them, they are kinda chunky and im confused on what jeans/pants to wear.
what a beautiful coat
sorry for my very awkward pose Allsaints cargo leather biker jacket band of outsiders button down levis 511 jeans allsaints cropped military boots
are the redwings 875 moc toe boot close enough?