or Connect

Posts by David Copeland

(Before the government shut down affecting San Francisco)
LIGHT TWEED JACKET, blue tie, white shirt, and light slacks.   (And a well groomed haircut)
Congratulations on the 25 pound loss. Changing what we eat and adding a little bit more activity, such as pushing a lawn mower - can gradually trim off 5 pounds a month.  And in 12 months that can amount to 60 pounds!
With mixed results. See here
Congratulations on your upgraded website with new material and more defined aids.   Unfortunately, the dull white text on black in the descriptions are still to hard for me to read. unless I expand the screen or block out the text to see the white text better.   Perhaps you could run a Poll at this forum and ask others when viewing the following new page:   http://www.hangerproject.com/shoe-care-guide/
THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD   This is a great primer for the book, As a Man Thinketh by James Allen.   The Little Engine That Could should be in everyone's library.    Anything is possible when you think good about yourself.
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE   Getting a head start on the upcoming Christmas Season (12 weeks) - with this great classic.   Many of today's folks did not grow up watching this film on TV, and perhaps even their parents missed it.  Sad, because this film touches on the historical view of human nature and how some of us can live above the "crowd" so matter what the financial or power temptations may be.
Aside from a great hair cut, the eyebrows are magnificent.
 "Please drop a $20 in my America Cup." (Nice shoes)