or Connect

Posts by EliodA

Gentlemen,   The Friday Challenge Poll is up   Please cast your votes now!
Agree with both statements! And that's a lovely little boy you have there.
Gentlemen, I've already edited the first post to show all our contestants so far, because tomorrow I may not have much time. But don't fret, there's still about 10 hours left until the deadline, so please post your fits now!
 You may have noticed that that is kind of spectre's signature style

My wife is a fashion designer and has a pretty strong opinion on how to dress our daughter. Whenever I dare to suggest a piece of clothing, two pairs of eyes are directed at me with a pitying look, saying "you really don't get it, do you?"
@Isolation, if as you say, you don't mind wearing a black suit, that would be the only one I'd keep. I don't like the cut of the other two at all, the tan one is especially awkward. The proportions are off, IMO. On top of that, the tan is too close to your skin tone. Not flattering.
@macjedi, that is fantastic! In the first pic I thought I was looking at Humphrey Bogart. @RoSaCe sama2 So... I feel bad having to DQ two great entries by @EFV and @upr_crust and what do they do? They both hit back with even better fits! Well done, gentlemen