or Connect

Posts by EliodA

Really nice, I love the colours!
Apparently it's enough. Says something about the Indonesians, or doesn't it? But perhaps we shouldn't get into politics here...
 Agreed. Then again, SB seems to be one of the few people here who regularly post fits without any blue in them. I guess it's probably more in his comfort zone than for many of us. See the remarks of AAS, DonC and GMMcL for example: so much of our stuff has blue in it and we're so used to it, that it can actually come as a surprise when we really notice it.So, it makes me happy to see that my challenge idea is actually working: it is a challenge  Looking forward to seeing...
This. Of course, it pays off to buy versatile items and having a wardrobe full of those will allow you to easily put nice fits together. But, especially if all your stuff is also 'approved' within the rather narrow SF parameters, your style can become quite predictable. Nothing wrong with that per se, but why not make it a bit more interesting? When you see an item you really like, just get it for its own appeal and worry about combining it later. Challenge yourself a...
^ Now that's a nice selfie!
^ Superb! I love that shade of blue...
^ Very nice! Edit: i meant @Gerry Nelson of course...
 Don't get me started on wine, though....
^ pics please...
Great job, SB! And all for 50 cents?