or Connect

Posts by EliodA

Unfortunately, my hometown club is the one of the little boy in the OP. Perhaps that's why I've never been into team sports.
 Actually it's baby blue. Our best friends were blessed with a twin today, boy and girl. I promised them to wear something celebratory But yeah, this morning the streets in front of every mosque were red with blood and since I share Coxsackie's talent to get stains on my clothes in the most unlikely ways, I stayed clear of all that....   
Today, countless millions of goats and cows will be bloodily slaughtered in this country in the name of the Religion of Peace... The colourful palette of my outfit does not reflect my mood.      
 Very elegant, complimenti dear.
Why is it impressive? Please educate us poor deluded souls
 That one's legendary. Works here because the micro check shirt basically works as a solid. Greg is an absolute master at wearing micro check shirts. Witness the sadly deceased CBD WAYWRN thread. Edit: @heldentenor you advocating puppytooth shirts? Come one  man, I should be doing that
 I think you answered your own question already: solid shirts is the way to go. If you really want a pattern, then stripes could work, provided they're not too loud. No checks, please.FWIW, I like the first jacket a lot more than the second.
 I don't like that Manton fit at all. The tie is too casual for the business suit and the colours don't go together too well either: an unbalanced mix of cool and warm. And the PS is too light, drawing too much attention.I find it ironic that in the OP of the good taste thread as well as his square fail thread, Manton posted two of his least convincing outfits. I wonder if he did it on purpose. You know, just taking the piss. Of course in both threads he later follows up...