or Connect

Posts by EliodA

Thanks, you're free to think of a suitable award
Indeed it is. Gotta feel sorry for Bach, though, being relegated to a subway station.
If anything,@Kent Wang would benefit from some of the padding and shoulder extension that he's criticising on others. His head always looks unnaturally large.
I'd say the length is alright. But if they feel too long to you when wearing them, you will be conscious of that and probably won't want to wear them.
May I ask you where you had your suit made? I didn't know good quality MTM was available in Indonesia.
I see the word bespoke (as in specifically cut and made for the wearer) being used here in a somewhat different meaning recently. Perhaps we should introduce the term 'respoke'
I guess people will want to see a pic of that fit flaw in the back, if it's serious enough for you that the jacket has to go...
Thank you for reaffirming my point: in case of criticism, the poster gets attacked (in this case by questioning my motives for posting) while the actual points of criticism keep being ignored.
I'm actually sorry to hear this. I understand going to visit Seoul this year was going to be a major event for you?