or Connect

Posts by EliodA

@kulata, what shoes are those? Looks like driving shoes or so, do you have a close up?
Yup, timing was sublime. LOL, perfect response! Still think it's ugly though (Not that you care, I know...)
   I'm sorry guys, but I think it's hideous. Looks like a jacket a woman would wear, to me. And since we're on that subject and to stir things up a bit, I wonder how the reactions would be if someone other than Spoo or one of the SF incrowd would have posted a fit like this? I'm pretty sure he would have been burned to the ground...  
   Thank you for posting. From what I can tell from those small pics, both suits seem to fit well and the fabrics look nice too. As others have already noted, both fits could benefit from taller shirt collars. The dull, sedate impression that's been mentioned by others may well be caused by precisely those shirt collars. IMHO, too low collars make the wearer look tired and old, while a nice tall collar gives the wearer a much more dynamic and confident air. A simple white...
 Is there a PS in there? Can't see anything anymore, visual overload....
^ Fantastic! And no haircut needed IMO.
 No arguments there!

That is indeed a lovely tie! Like the shoes as well, BTW. Square perhaps a little bit too bright for this combination?
@Coxsackie, it is commendable that you're willing to cut him some slack. But, his fit critiques contained denigrating, sweeping generalisations that were disdainful to the whole SF community. IMHO, of course...