or Connect

Posts by EliodA

^ You missed the opportunity to post his toilet pic
Congrats GuP! I agree with you, let the bride be the center of attention. Every woman has dreamt of her wedding day since she was a little girl, so let it be her day.But, no cummerbunds please. I also wore a tux at my wedding (albeit a brown one...) and opted for a waistcoat that subtly referred to my wife's gown. Of course, with her looking so spectacular, none of the guests had the slightest interest in how the groom looked.
Thanks, they're Ray Bans. Never thought they'd be seen as fashion forward, though...
Oh yeah, good one, I forgot: my fit features a coarse hopsack sc, oxford shirt, donegal tie, flannel trousers and suede chukkas (not in the pic because of the lousy light this morning).
XFC: Maximal minimalism. And bad light. (No, I didn't forget the PS. Just looked better without one.)
Maximal minimalism. And bad light.       (No, I didn't forget the PS. Just looked better without one.)
 Are you a sock of @SartodiNapoli?
In other news, now this was one stylish gentleman: http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/jun/25/avengers-star-patrick-macnee-dies May he rest in peace.
Good point
Then what's the difference?