or Connect

Posts by EliodA

@Anden and @Spandexter, great stuff gentlemen!
Wow, those are some vivid colours @DonCologne! But you manage to pull it off well. (Though perhaps tie and trousers are a bit too matchy-matchy?)
LOL, you're not the only one.Your old photos are fantastic! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who'd be interested to see more of those, if you would be willing to share them?BB will be pleased to know they have a loyal brand ambassador, showing the durability and timeless elegance of their products!
Great suits, Stitchy! Didn't realise until this compilation, that you're actually more of a suit guy. Well, at least IMO. Good stuff!
 Ah, yes... can I have one of those please? Edit: how come their prices are so cheap?

Fresco is indeed very durable and comfortable to wear here, but I was looking for something with a bit more surface interest.The sharkskin swatch I have doesn't look shiny at all, so that shouldn't be a problem. And perhaps that light grey birdseye is too loud anyway? Hmmm, still undecided... FWIW, I thought shark skin and pick-n-pick are synonymous?
 Thanks for the links Pliny, I'll check them out. Well, I agree with Greg that light weight birdseye may not be ideal, but OTOH it's hot here and I like the looks of it, hmmm...  I used to have a rather light weight charcoal birdseye suit that was disappointingly delicate and didn't last long, though. Maybe it's the weave? Never had sharkskin before, I assume it is a bit harder wearing, is that a correct assumption?
 This. In the past I used to frequent a forum that was al about people upgrading their already way too expensive high end racing bikes. Talk about diminishing returns...
 Yes, that's him! Probably, he's just visiting his tailor: http://www.royalacademy.org.uk/article/a-tailor-meets-the-tailor