or Connect

Posts by EliodA

Fwiw, I believe the suit from di Montezemolo a few posts ago is also by Caraceni.
An excellent question and excellent suits. Both look great, but the Steed seems to button slightly high and I don't like the typical Steed waist suppression. Just a bit too pronounced for my taste. So I prefer the Caraceni, even though its lines may not look quite as clean as the Steed's in these pics.
^ Very nice, but I would have liked that even better without tie, @Gerry Nelson 
 Very, very nice.I don't know if 6.9MB is too high quality for SF, but it's certainly too much for my crappy 3G phone connection.
 That silk 
 I said no such thing, please read my post again. 
Funniest about this is that they call it a "simple solution".@Murlsquirl can tell you how comfortable it is.
I take that as a compliment:)Really? To me it sounded more like someone calling another poster stupid instead of trying to address the point that's being made.Nice use of the word 'trenchant', by the way, on the centenary commemoration of the battle of the Somme.
 You're 6'1 and base your opinion about what works on shorter men on pics from JCM. I have been 5'7 for the past 3 decades or so and speak from experience. Who is fooling himself here? I just explained that from my own experience shorter jackets are not always a good choice and cuffs do not add significant girth or stubbiness.