or Connect

Posts by EliodA

I see my 'don't fiddle with your tie' has created a bit of a discussion. Let me clarify. It's the one piece of clothing advice I remember taking from my usually rather stylish Granddad. He meant: just put it on in the morning and how the knot turns out, that's how it's going to be for the day. Some days the knot will be a bit too big, or the dimple be off centre, but at least it won't be perfect. I know guys like Spoo get a lot of love here for their perfectly knotted...
RTC, I'd say they're all too attention grabbing to be really interview appropriate. Don't you have anything more soporificised? If I had to choose, I'd go for the blue stripes on the left of image 2.
@clarinetplayer if the quality of your hot cocoa is anything like that of your suit and tie, it should be the best you've ever tasted.
Noodles has become Needles...
Great stuff Stitch-o! Would have been perfect with a blue shirt...
 Thanks, my man. In my experience, mixing grey on grey is comparable with mixing blues: it should be easy, but with blues the shades that tend towards greenish clash with those that tend to violet. And with greys you have something comparable where cool greys don't really mix with warm greys.
 To some, it does. Those who can hear...
 Never fiddle with your tie
Orphan fit