or Connect

Posts by EliodA

Apologies for interrupting a very interesting discussion about bathrooms, but I've just torn two of my favourite Borrelli shirts in one week. Does anyone know a good online source for them, other than shopthefinest? Thanks!
Unless it gets really hot, as it is often around here. No matter what you try, you're gonna sweat anyway. And then it's much better to wear an undershirt as it will help your shirt stay in shape a bit better. That loose cotton or linen shirt will look like a rumpled rag without it.
^ Agreed, @EFV, but a shirt like that would be impossible to wear with a tie.
Very nice, @Pliny
Taking in the waist more is risking emphasising the hips. Which is what Noodletoes wants to avoid.
Tell that to my wife! @The Noodles, anything goes in GNAT, except for bare feet.Nice fit though, I see no pear.
 Body shape? Perhaps we should be posting pics of dressed up tailor dummies...IMO, an important part of dressing well is choosing clothes that go well with your physical features. Choosing colours that go well with your complexion, cuts that flatter your physique etc. And yes, an attractive person will get more positive feedback than an ugly one, the rest considered equal. That's life, shitty as it is...
 I don't agree, and neither does @Monkeyface. See his post a bit before yours, especially 'Armoury dude's explanation. For me, it's either white or a rather saturated blue that works well. In case of a satrated blue shirt, the tie has to be significantly darker than both jacket and shirt.Pale blue + tan jacket just looks too washed out.
^ Looks great!
 I think that first fit looks acceptable because the wearer looks very characteristic. Scroll down until you can't see his face anymore and what's left is a rather mediocre fit in my eyes.Nr. 2 I like a lot and the last one as well, obviously.Thanks for posting, @kulata.And Greg always looks great...