or Connect

Posts by EliodA

Very nice, Chris. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for all the feedback, gentlemen. I really appreciate it!
 Dankjewel Glad to see you enjoyed your time in Amsterdam.What do you think about the silhouette of the jacket, too short? Too blocky? With SB jackets/suits, I know exactly what look I'm aiming for and how to achieve that, but with DB I'm a complete n00b...
This. You guys had a deal with them, then they found an opportunity to sell full price and gave you some bullish*t that they 'thought you cancelled the order'? Why would you do that?I would never consider doing business with a company like that again. Nice ties can be had from many suppliers.
@rossoz just do as NOBD: wear a saturated blue shirt and you'll be fine. Pale blue will make you look washed out.
 Ha, I knew you wouldn't like it! You prefer your gorge to be high, isn't it?Slightly better shot. Though I like it that the low gorge creates an illusion of height, I'm not convinced about the overall silhouette. It's too blocky for my taste and perhaps a tad too short? Or maybe I'm just not used to DB yet...Obviously I have to let out the sleeves and exchange the buttons. It's definitely true blazer fabric (serge), but the buttons are too suitish, I think. 
 If you don't mind 2nd hand: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tie-ZADI-Made-Italy-silk-/221721699825?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339fa4a5f1
Why not?
 Agreed, absolutely hate that phrase. 
 Ehmm, no, sorry man... I'm too attached to that tie (excuse the pun )