or Connect

Posts by mdubs

Jeze, Ha! I have a lot of Aldens, a few AEs, 6 C&J's, 1 Viberg, 1 EG, and obviously 1 Carmina. I think that covers it... :-)
All the pics looked great today, sorry that I don't have time to individually comment on everyone's contributions, but I have shoes to make flawless again... ;-)   -Mike
 I do not endorse getting every model in every color... I just love all Alden's soo much and have found myself encountering all of their colors for some reason, I do not actively solicit getting the "rainbow" though. For me it is as follows: LWB - RavelloPTB - WhiskeyLHS - RavelloPlain Toe Boot - Someone Else's FootCap Toe Boot - RavelloWingtip Boot - RavelloIndy Boot - RavelloNST Boot - WhiskeyChukka - Color #8 Bear in mind that I am very Ravello centric and I dislike...
[[SPOILER]]  Thanks guys, I am glad to had them and glad that you all enjoyed them. -Mike
I had an Epaulet Day today to commemorate the receipt and tailoring of my Factory Finds... I am super stoked to finally have these beautiful pants and must say, that I have never gotten anywhere near this may comments (all positive) on any of my clothes, and I typically wear nice suits. Carmina x Epaulet WWII Boots in Cognac Shell CordovanCarmina (Factory Finds, Fall 2014) Rivet Chinos in Cedar Lavender Check. I had my seamstress leave the tape showing when hemming them...
 Thanks, yeah, I do crease my shoes, I just put the work into removing them after each wearing... :-) -Mike
   Thanks guys! :-)
Ravello NST Blucher. Aberdeen Last. TheShoeMart.    [[SPOILER]]   -Mike
Cross Post from the MTO Thread:   Galways (Really an Eagle County in Natty Shell/Snuff Suede):         Navy Shell Cordovan First Avenue Boot       Finally, some Cap Toe Boot Comparison!   Left to Right: AE Natty Shell/Snuff Eagle County MTO, Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO in Whiskey Shell, Alden Ravello Daytripper, and AE Navy Shell First Avenue.       -Mike
Sorry about the massive picture drop, but here are my Natural Shell and Snuff Eagle County "Galways" and my Navy Shell Cap Toe Boots. Galways (Really an Eagle County):     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]  Finally, some Cap Toe Boot Comparison! Left to Right: AE Natty Shell/Snuff Eagle County MTO, Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO in Whiskey Shell, Alden Ravello Daytripper, and AE Navy Shell First Avenue.    [[SPOILER]]   -Mike