or Connect

Posts by mdubs

Hah, you are hard pressed to go wrong with Black Shell.
Leisure Sunday! Alden Black Shell Cordovan LHS. Marcoliani Black Argyles OTC. Gustin Charcoal Organic Hemp Selvedge Denim.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike
   Okay, that is confusing to me as well. I would do a Lindrick, but probably would pass on the Skye. -Mike
 Your new Unlined guys are looking good.   Looking good Henry. Nice Breast Cancer socks!   Looking good Chippy! Hope that it worked better for you!   Yeah, the Cigar PTBs I just got from SF are probably the same batch and shade. Its a nicer shade, but definitely not 2012 Cigar. -Mike
Haha! I thought of you when I wrote it! But decided to go ahead with the post any ways.
Of all my pairs, my Brassvello LWBs are my favorite. First, I have always loved broguing. The LWB is a beautiful model with lots of detail to appreciate. To me Ravello with Antique edging is the best combination that Alden offers and I love the look with Navy, my favorite color. As DV stated, it also goes well with Khakis and Denim. The exposed Brass eyelets just show an extra level of detail and style that is hard to match.For a non-Shell makeup, my current favorite is...
Friday. Alden Chocolate Suede Tankers. Brooks Bros Gray and Blue Argyles. Epaulet Antique Gray Cross-Hatch Tropical Wool Walt Trousers.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike
Thursday. Alden Black Shell Cordovan Full-Strap Loafers. Marcoliani Black Argyles OTC. Epaulet Dusty Purple Basketweave Walt Trouser.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike
Whiskey Wednesday. Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Full-Strap Loafer. Marcoliani Brown Argyles OTC. Brown Cross-Hatch Wool Trousers.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike
Tuesday. Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan PTBs. Marcoliani Navy Argyles OTC. Epaulet REDA Indigo Variegated Cross-Hatch Wool Walt Trousers.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike