or Connect

Posts by mdubs

Looking good, I figured it was Ravello for some reason, although Whiskey was a close second.   Dang, that looks cold!   Very nice, especially with the selvedge.   The PTBs are looking stellar! Glad that you got the ones that you wanted and even sweeter at a deal!   Great set of CXLs right there!!!   Very nice looking pair right there. I am a little confused though with what pair of Color #8 Tankers you own (or should it be don't own)?   They used to keep the original heel...
 Crazy Ravellos bud! Looking great!   Superb. Just superb, doesn't this make you want to pull out your pair and just wear them?   For good reason! The Color #8 PCT Boot is a classic. Great with the selvedge and knit sweater!   Yeah, those be just stellar!   Brush, Brush, Brush! http://aldenofsandiego.com/caring-for-your-shell-cordovan/   Great looking Ravello LWBs and sweet pairing!   Terrific pick-ups!!! If your arms hurt, then you aren't buffing shoes regularly enough......
Thursday. Allen Edmonds Cappuccino Shell Cordovan Wingtips. Pantherella Khaki Argyles. Epaulet Lightweight Khaki Twill Walt Trousers.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike
Ravello Wednesday. Yeah, no good reason to not go Whiskey today... Just felt inspired to wear my Ravello NSTs.... I guess a cross-country day trip for work does that to you. Alden Ravello Shell Cordovan NST Monk. Brooks Bros Gray Argyles. Epaulet Antique Gray Cross-Hatch Tropical Wool Walt Trousers.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike
 Great looking Whiskey LWBs. Quiet day on the Whiskey Wednesday front!   Great looking Cigar LWBs. Looks good with the dark edge as well and these are frequently overlooked.   Knowing Watchman, I would guess Whiskey Chukkas in particular, but it could be Ravello...   Interesting, I ddin't know that they were doing this makeup on the Plaza. Its a great design! They are suspiciously quiet about what they run online... :-) THey are good though, I got a pair of the Grain...
[[SPOILER]] Great posts guys! Awesomeness across the board. Bummer Mike on the RBs! We will deal. Also, I personally don't like to use product much but when I do, I use Saphir Reno and Clear Cordo Cream and then Alden's Paste Wax.-Mike
Leisure Sunday. Alden Black Shell Cordovan LHS. Marcoliani Black Argyles OTC. Epaulet Lava Stone Moleskin Rivet Chinos.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike
 Very cool conversion, I am surprised to not see more LHSes undergo a similar conversion.   Adam, that was a spectacular model. You made a LWB in this as well, correct? Looks great, too bad no Grain Shell anymore.   Funny, because I much prefer the lace density of the 9.   Congratulations on your recent acquisition and good experiences!!!   I would go with the more classic version with hidden eyelets and split reverse welt personally. So, my vote would be the AoC...
Casual Saturday. Alden x LeatheSoul Brown CXL Ultimate Indy Boots. CHUP Socks. Gustin Okayama Standard Selvedge Denim.    [[SPOILER]]  -Mike