or Connect

Posts by linstar

The SLP pea coat we were talking about earlier (the runway one from this season) comes in a 42. It is really slim though. I didn't have enough room to layer under it at 5'7 125lbs.
Grail acquired. A big thanks to Dino and everyone else who helped guide me in searching for my first high end piece. Presenting the APRO jumbo.
No, it is not obvious. The shitty filter and sunlight make it so we can't tell anything about what you are wearing. There are no details in the picture that are distinguishable so we can't give you any feedback about the fit or outfit. It doesn't even look like a black shirt to me, could be a dark blue, grey, or charcoal color if you didn't mention it in the next post. I would assume you were wearing h&m or gap as it is virtually indistinguishable from the picture.
Take a better picture. Can't see anything at all. Just a guy with some sort of hat, a shirt with buttons (color unknown?) black jeans, and tan boots.
I'm around the same height as you and the longer pea coat from this season hit me perfectly.
Ah yeah my bad, just assumed it was the same one. Your coat looks great prudy. Wish mine fit me in the shoulders and arms better. Everything else was perfect. Really wish it was a keeper.
It looks to me that the shoulders and sleeves fit kind of awkward. It looks like there is an indent too between the shoulders of the jacket and where your shoulders are causing the fabric to fold in. I tried on that jacket in both a 42 and 44 and this happened on both of them. For me the armholes were just cut too high and that gap ruined the jacket for me and I returned them.I also don't like where the jacket hits you lengthwise. It doesnt hit that oversized length like...
Rider jacket looks too small to me also. the shoulders don't look big enough and sleeves look too tight. Also looks like it's cinching your tshirt ruining the line of it. If it is that tight with only a t shirt on its probably too small. I don't have a JE rider jacket, but have a SLP rider and undercover one and looks small to me.
I can see what you mean in that picture. I think it might just be the angle of the photo. In person I didn't notice the watches looking like that big on my wrist. From my perspective it looked closer to the black dial version in that snapshot.
I think Kieran may be on the right track. The fits probably change to what the majority of customers feel like they want and you have to remember on style forum we are likely the minority. For example I don't mind the slimmer neck lines on the tshirts and knitwear but for me the armholes of some coats this season are too high. For example the pea coat this season fits perfectly except for the armholes for me. They are simply too high causing the material to fold in where...