or Connect

Posts by darryl20

I admit having the velvet suit moment back in the day. Not good at all.
I agree if the suit is a solid one, the patterned shirt and tie could've worked. But the pocket square, you can do without
this thread is making me thirsty. As for me, I stopped getting drunk at 25. Any older than that just makes you look like a loser. Everyone needs to grow up sometime.
They have probably the best priced sale items with plenty of styles. I always try to drop by their NYC store however I find that e shirts shrink a little bit at the sleeves.
I'm not at all comfortable with the short suit jacket that's on trend as well. I'd also prefer a longer jacket just long enough to cover my butt.
The light grey suit and red tie are ok, but the matching red pocket square isn't. Plus I'd say burgundy or black shoes instead of that screaming red one.
Wow that's a mean stain. I'd probably just let go of it, save yourself the trouble and just buy a new one.
Where do these clothes come from I wonder. Dolce & Gabenna, it doesn't take a genius to see it's fake.
Where do these clothes come from I wonder. Dolce & Gabenna, it doesn't take a genius to see it's fake.
I can say James Bond for those tailored suits and overcoats.