or Connect

Posts by vwpokerchamp

Anyone have a 40% coupon they wont be using. I would like to acquire a coupon to purchase a wool sportcoat with. 
5'11" 175lbs. athletic build. squat 275x10.  size 30. i'd like to think i have some quads and a nice bum. stantons fit great. thigh and seat are perfect not skin tight.  waist stretched barely slightly too much.
Selling this barely used Ralph Lauren Cashmere sweater. It's really hard to get a size small on sale. Slim fitting. SUPER SOFT RL Cashmere. RL cashmere is the softest of any brand I've touched. Has one or two tiny specs that were on it when I bought it. Most people would probably not even notice but I like to mention absolutely everything in my listings. $140 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 19" Pit to pit 17" Shoulder to shoulder 25" Top to bottom
Brand New Kamakura VINTAGE IVY NY FIT CHAMBRAY MEDIUM Took out of the package. Tried on. Need a bigger size.  Do not want to go thru hassle of shipping back to Japan so I'm selling here.  My loss is your gain.    Shirt is very impressive. nice thick chambray cloth.  Incredible snubby texture.    Pit to Pit 20.5" Waist 19.5" Top to Bottom 32" Sleeve 34.75"   $65 shipped to CONUS. 
Just received my blue campus oxford in the mail today.  This is now my best fitting shirt in the wardrobe beating out jcrew slim, bonobos slim, brooks brothers esf, club monaco slim, lec and jcp to name a few.  I guess it helps to be a mto shirt.  The fabric is nice and thick.  Good collar roll. slim sleeves.  chest fits slim. no more excess material in the back.  Will probably purchase another shirt.   THANK YOU RATIO!!!
wondering when you'll be restocking the blue everyday oxford jack in size 38 and 40.
Hi.   Does anyone know who makes this handsewn suede penny loafer for brooks brothers?     http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Handsewn-Suede-Penny-Loafer/MH00339,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00339_Color=LTBR&contentpos=38
Allen Edmonds Montecito Tan Penny Loafers size 9D   Shoes are worn once.  Good Condition.   Include shoe bags and box. No shoe trees.   Asking $150 Shipped CONUS.
NIB Peal & Co. for Brooks Brothers Ivory Wingtip Oxford size 9.5D   Asking $325 Shipped CONUS.   Shoe bags and box included.