or Connect

Posts by totalair1

That's great...then same size and last should work in a boot too. Steve
I own a lot of Alden shell boots and shoes.  I feel there is a minor difference between boots and shoes...but nothing that's caused me to size differently.Since the boots are taller and go above the ankle I think they fit snugger simply because they lace higher and there is pressure from lacing in a different area..  To be honest I've seen some variance between shoes and boots with the same model# and last and how they fit.  I see it more of a human factor than anything...
I've expected that all this year. At some point yet to be determined I'm sure Ravello will surface. Until then...where art thou Ravello? Steve
Ravello, Ravello where art thou?  I long for thee Ravello.  Will thou be spotted this year in the WT boot I ordered over 2 years ago and paid for?  Will thee show up in any make ups this year?  That is the question I yearn to be answered.     Steve   Happy Friday!
A pair of tweezers should fix that.  I've seen it a few times. Steve
Broke out my AOM Cigar LWB today. Pant are AG Steve
I would check with Leffot and see if they have a color that matches in the new line of belts they. I think the maker is CortheSteve
I wear AE in size 14, and Alden 13 fits great in Barrie.  Most size 1/2 down from AE so you should be good!  No doubt the Alden version is a better looking boot.IMHO they are better proportioned. Steve
  My 2 cents is that none of the make ups we've seen recently would have been made in those leathers if it were SD construction.  It's possible for many leathers to be very tough but not easy to bend or stitch.  I think its way too far down the road to say if it were SD I'd buy it.  Brett has made it clear why he won't go there anymore and no amount of complaining is going to change it IMHO.Just because its been done in SD in the past does not mean its going to happen...
Notre code worked for me. Got Tobacco Chamois Service Boot. Steve