or Connect

Posts by totalair1

Thanks Gentlemen for the replies.  I'll keep watching for updates. Steve
I'm new on the Viberg forum.  Seen a lot of stuff flying around on new make ups for SF.  I learned about this after the voting closed.  I think...there's only 3 choices to order from, the first 2 options are closed and in production? I do own a pair of Vibergs so I'm dialed in size wise on the  Service Boot on the 2030 last.  If I want in on an available style how do I proceed?   Thanks, Steve
Interesting...how do Trickers fit in comparison to Alden? Steve
PSA for non Alden boot. This is the only shoe forum I hang out in. Viberg got a restock of some sizes of the Brown Chrome Excel Service boot with Dainite sole. $720. Steve
Tif-Whether that counts or not...the question is do they still respect you? Steve
Tif-You could at least stick your big toe in...they would still be virgin!    Steve
Its the thumbs up button at the bottom area of the post.  Allows you to like the post without having to write anything.  Right next to the multi button.  Once you have a thumbs up for a post it adds a counter and shows how many thumbs up you got. Steve
I'm pretty sure these are on Aberdeen. They are an E width. I think I got them from Aden SFSteve
All this discussion about the AF9 NST slip on got me to pull out my Cigar shell model 1031 NST slip on. I've got them in black shell too! Steve
  I understand that it's likely Aldens not asking for it.  I should have asked why did Alden make that decision?  Makes no sense to discontinue both of those colors.  But just like when you've got cereal and no milk...it is what it is! Steve