or Connect

Posts by srizvi722

I'm not the biggest fan of the Kake, so I'm hoping to see Oak in the half-zip mercer sweatshirt...waiting waiting waiting on that.
@leclutchjames not really. Out here in LA its been 99 degrees.  If you're not wearing shorts and a tee..you'll overheat and pass out.  And the way the summers been going here at least, it is not cooling down in the evening to even wear a long sleeve tee.   And along the same lines with @arpman41, I haven't touched my sweatpants or sweatshirts in the past 2 months. BUTTT, save that ish up for winter cause JE stuff gonna sell out.  These releases are obviously FW16 and it...
Was super stoked about todays drop but was a little disappointed.  Passed on the Kake, I think 2 is plenty Kakes to have.  They always initially get a lot of attention, but are a little awkward on.  The trousers..Idk if it's 1 size too big on the model, but if it doesn't look good on the model, it won't look good on me.     Grabbed onto the white ribbed mercer just bc it was priced better than expected
^^oh I should add, my black M looks good bc it's dark and you can't really see the bagginess on it that color. Sage M looks a little baggy. Since oak is a lighter color, I think you should go with Small.
I'm 5'10, 140 as well..I wear everything M.  My Kake is M. 
The oak on the raw edge sweats Seem like a lighter shade of oak Than the oak released in the long sleeve tee that came out for the capsule collection. The oak on the terry is still realllly nice, but the darker oak on the LS tee was >>>>>>>>>>>
haha yeah..NYC+School really called for tees+sweatshirt (and layer as much as possible)+sweatpants and a coat/parka.  Still shocks me that JE is a brand straight from LA/SF..gives me NY vibes mostly
While I was in my studio flat in NYC, there was pretty limited space between my wife and I...So I grabbed onto this: http://www.cb2.com/catch-all-storage-bench/s500738 and placed it at the end of my bed.  It's really convenient if you're a neat-freak and have time to fold everything always.  I was able to nicely fold my most worn JE items in there, and it fits quite a bit--I was able to fit about ~10 sweatshirts, ~12 sweatpants, and ~30 tees.  It gets kinda sloppy with...
Damn you, would give this post a thumbs down if I could. I missed out bc of you haha... J/k though, but if anyone has any fit pics of that thumper--would be nice to see it on (can't remember if anyone posted it yet).
Which one is the sashiko piece?