or Connect

Posts by srizvi722

These leggings and shorts need to release STAT
I think if you go down to a small they'll look WAY too tight.  I'm 5'10", 145 lbs with a slim/athletic build..and have tried out the small, way to slim of a fit in my opinion (I do however own black escobars in a small from the SS14 season--but those were made large as hell).  I stick to Medium escobars/kitos from all seasons after SS14, but I agree, the sweats slip, even my kitos (rather than having the stacked look all around, it mostly stacks at the bottom after walking...
I'm a M in escobars and ordered M in baseline. they are a slimmer fit though.  I'd probably grab the XL and if they are a little to slim, let it stretch with wear over time
It's not bad, cool idea I guess, but I ended up returning mine.  I'd pass. JE has tons of better stuff coming, so probably save for that.
got my olive escobars in.  they are fire. gonna grab onto the olive kitos as well when they release.   also got the fish tail crew in black.  it's nice and all, but i'm sending it back.  i think i'd get over it after wearing it for a week.
Olive escobars >>>> Fishtail crew looks weird. Still grabbed onto it to see what's up
Very different.  Dark Grey is extremely soft, comfortable and cozy.  The black you can't really call softy and cozy, but it's still awesome.  I did the worst job of explaining the difference, but there is a difference, lol
They fit Just a tad bit slimmer than the eecobars. Especially below the knee.Baseline hoodie is no good for me, sending those back
Baseline sweats in plaster came in. >>>>>>>>>> color and style is epic. Baseline hoodie has this weird stitching underneath the pockets. wondering if it will be as evident down the road?
They're really rude about price matches. They have great customer service but will never price match, even if you buy something from them and 30 seconds later it goes slightly cheaper.