or Connect

Posts by trailer36

I actually sized up as I am a 32-33 waist. But either 35 or 36 should work for you. I have a pair of 36s I wear and the thighs measure right at 13.5". That combined with the relatively high rise should give you ample room. I would order the 35 and 36 and return the one that doesn't work out. Not sure how slim you are trying to go.
Yep, Olympic lifting here so all I do is some variation of pull or squat. The greasers are the only jean that fits me the way I want
Dude, I have the exact same problem and exact same size thighs. I just bought the 34 cone greasers from the left field website (most recent lot) and they are perfect. Slim but not tight. I hate jeans that are too tight and I have to stretch them to fit. From what I hear, the cone will stretch though if need be. But I am hoping I don't gain and need that to happen.
Sorry for the interruption of F/W drops (and bad mirror picture) but I wanted to post the maiden voyage of my cantarelli gun check coat. This is my first one and I can say with certainty my my last.
I'll echo kulata on the design as I think patch pockets, soft natural shoulders, 3 roll 2, and 3.5 lapels is a timeless look. I will add that it might be good to have long and short sizes. If not, hopefully this is one of the things you can alter in your new "partial MTM" program on your stock offerings.
Picked up the cantarelli gun check last night after having my eye on this for a long time. It is also my inaugural purchase from NMWA and hopefully not my last. Really excited to get this and put it in my rotation.
Here is something fairly similar at a much more palatable price. Can often get 25-30% on LE items as well. http://www.landsend.com/products/mens-solid-monterey-board-shorts/id_265986?sku_0=::H5W
Quick cell phone photo of the contemporary shirt in action so you guys can see how a tie looks with it. I personally love the semi spread collar in this shirt. Today is the first wearing and I will post a full review later after a day of wear.
Thanks Rick,Let me follow up with another question. Any idea when you guys will get some of the Classic Fit trousers in? If you could include the thigh and hip measurement on those too that would be great.
Hi Rick, Any chance of a thigh measurement for the trousers? This is usually the biggest area of concern for me when buying pants and I would assume that would be the same for a good number of other forum members.