or Connect

Posts by sean2slow

What size? Thanx
Call understudy in Victoria Park. I recall seeing a blog post about them getting a chain stitching machine.
Does anyone know if Odin NY has their EG on sale? Thanx
Jack straw is such a great store. They always have good EG buys season after season. Do you know what size they had in brown herringbone cinch pants? I am looking for size 30 and was wondering if they still have them in size.Thank you in advance!
How is the sizing on the tweed coat? Thank you!
Hi, I would like to buy the jeans off you. Are you in Vancouver by any chance? If so, I can also do local pick up. Thanx Sean
Anyone know any store stocking Reversible Brookline jacket in Black with polka dot inside? I know Nomad in Toronto does, but I am looking small. Thank you in advance!
Bureau belfast has further drops and they still have a lot of EG on sale. Just a quick question. EG stuffs are mostly made in USA. If I buy an EG item from Bureau and have it shipped to Canada, will there be a duty on the item? Thanx!
No, I haven't not seen it in person. I have too many variations of navy blazers and thought that a charcoal blazer would be nice addition as a spring/summer blazer. I saw small charcoal andover in odin's website a few weeks ago and waited too long on it. not there anymore Any help finding either jacket would be much appreciated!