or Connect

Posts by Landy

15"W x 19"H x 7½"DMeasurements from sakshttp://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446688491&site_refer=GGLPRADS001&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=500002830003620268&catargetid=500002830003805875&cadevice=c
THE PERFECT LUXURY TRAVEL BACKPACK Purchased for $1250 last fall/winter season. Gorgeous black Phillip Lim backpack in pebbled leather. Bag has served me well in numerous international trips but it is in absolute mint condition. No scratches or scuffs on the leather. Very very minor scratch on the buckle on the bag straps from natural wear, but it's not visible. Clearing out closet space for this upcoming fall. Selling for $700 SHIPPED (add 4% for paypal fees). Bag...
It is a size small. The jacket is brand new and never worn (aside from the fit pics). Only looking to get what I paid for it. $375 shipped. Pit to pit: 19" Pit to sleeve: 19" Top of jacket to bottom: 25" If you are a size small with a 36" chest, it will fit you perfectly.
I was travelling through Seoul and I did a dead stop when I saw this jacket in a store. It is a dead ringer for the cropped leather bomber designed by Hedi Slimane. It's not a bootleg or copy because it doesn't say "Saint Laurent" on it, so I will say it is SLP-inspired. The jacket is virtually identical to the $1495 one from SLP. You can take a look at the pics, but the craftsman ship is superb. The leather sleeves are the softest lambskin.. the stiching is...
re-upping this for this season and pricing to sell
bag sold. sorry!
I'm based in Los Angeles. Yes the main compartment has a zipper. There are two small pockets on the side to fit something like a water bottle. Both sides of the main body have pockets and a button closure. One of the side pockets also has a clip for a key chain.
Curated by Nanamica, the Filson Red Label tote. Bag is brand new, but I took the tags off. Retails for $110. Selling for $85 shipped + 4% paypal fees. http://millmercantile.com/Filson_Filson_Red_Label_Tote_Bag_in_Navy_11540.html
Selling a like new Nanamica Cyciling Pack. Made in Japan. I only used it once for a trip to Paris and is in pretty much perfect condition. Gorgeous bag with a herringbone exterior, a nylon body, and brass and leather trim. It can be used for both casual and formal situations. Highly sought after and is sold out in most places. Bag retails for $450-500. Selling it for $250 shipped + 4% paypal...
price drop!