or Connect

Posts by West24

Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 About the kind of response I'd expect. You must be a real catch. exactly what id expect a homosexual to say. Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Actually, West is one fine slice of man meat. (total homo) are you free this friday? Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 You could do a lot worse than West. you can also join!
Quote: Originally Posted by 1up It's been close to a year since I've been laid. Also posted this in the "things that are pissing me off" thread (obviously), though it is has it's drawbacks, much of this was decided and dictated by me. High time I take the shift towards adulthood away from drunken weekend debauchery and promiscuity. ok there. i believe you!
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 Rereading that statement I can see how one might come to that conclusion. I assure you that it's not the case. wanna give me a bj?
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 I agree. I am not a Luddite, per se, but I feel that some of these "innovations" in how we communicate just ends up destroying people's social skills in general. Alas, I am 19-years-old and my peers do not share such a view, so I must play along. youre such a homosexual.
almost every young back person hates on black people who act "white". even black kids in the suburbs who are really uncle toms, but try to act "black", rip on black people who they feel are uncle toms. i dont think hey really dislike them, just like to point it out, make fun of them.
broke my thumb about 6 months ago boxing. it was supposed to be perfectly healed now but it stilll feels weaker and if i hit it hard i feel id break it again. where its broken the bone is still visibly not there, and at the bottom where it was pushed down when broken. i dont know if its fine, cause ive broken other things and they dont come back the same, but this doesnt feel the same aswell. i really dont want to go back and have to do surgery or something. fak.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara All males in my family, on both sides, have full hair. Grandfather is in his late 60s and has barely any "salt" in his black hair. too bad the thing its on is hideous.
those note pads....are SICK! where can i get one?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser Did Ott and Winfield become major leaguers three years after first picking up a bat and glove? I know I shouldn't care, but Jones winning is going to give ammunition to MMA haters who will say, "MMA can't be a real sport if someone can become champion three years after starting the sport. That would never happen in boxing." its true haha but its a diff sport.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel For all those who say that the cops should have been summoned and the "feeler" brought before the bar of justice, I just wonder what the chances of official intervention, much less prosecution would have been: A seriously drunk girl (in nothing but lingerie, to boot) gets pawed or fondled at a party: If the cops intervened every time that happened, I suspect in a lot of collegiate neighborhoods, they'd be doing...