or Connect

Posts by West24

haah its funny because the one i got is actually very up to date. slim lapels, tight fit, high armholes etc. really random.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sander Omg, I really had a hard time figuring out what that means... do you mean Warschauer Strasse? haha yeah i think i do lol. its the one where you come off and take the stairs to the bridge?
Sorry to make a whole post, but couldnt find an asnwer anywhere. does anyone have much experience with vintage levis? i just purchased a full 3 piece vintage levis suit with all the tags still on it. (original on sleeve etc). i know they made them in the early 80's and it didnt catch. anyone know if its worth much or how rare it is?
im not someone to take advice from when it comes to real work etc. but i was a new hire during the recession in a business that took a real hit, and i stayed while a lot got fired. the key really was i always came in on time, never called in sick, and was always nice to people. i did a whole lot of nothing while i was working, but by manager absolutely loved that i was never late and always showed up. also listen to people and smile and nod. even if you think what theyre...
Quote: Originally Posted by CalTex You ask me to get online because you want to fucking chat so that you start with the two word responses. Are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!??!?!?!?!?! WTF am I in grade school?!?!?!?! Waste of my time. want me to call the wahhhhmbulance?
oh god that line makes me want to puke.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero A Life
haah my hostel was a one second walk from matrix. its just a douche tourist club but it was fun. two seconds from that is also a massive gay club, and a 5 minute walk was watergate. didnt end up checkin watergate cause the guy at the time i was travelling with was under 21.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson If you want to be a fucking asshole about it, I'll tell you. I was 13 years old and was at the park for a little league baseball game. My family was there to watch me. My older brother, who is mentally retarded, was playing in the park instead of watching the game. When the game was over, I went over to tell him it was time to come home. When I went over there, I found three nine year old boys throwing rocks at...
went vintage shopping yesterday and bought some amazing pieces. one of them being a vintage 3 piece levis suit with all tags still in place. i know they were made in the early 80's but does anyone know if its worth much?