or Connect

Posts by West24

oh god that line makes me want to puke.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero A Life
haah my hostel was a one second walk from matrix. its just a douche tourist club but it was fun. two seconds from that is also a massive gay club, and a 5 minute walk was watergate. didnt end up checkin watergate cause the guy at the time i was travelling with was under 21.
went vintage shopping yesterday and bought some amazing pieces. one of them being a vintage 3 piece levis suit with all tags still in place. i know they were made in the early 80's but does anyone know if its worth much?
sick is good lol. yeah berlin is wild for partying and is probably one of the most liberal cities in the world. though they may try a little hard showing just how liberal they are. the parties are wild and it has one of the biggest street art scenes in the world. i stayed at some hostels right by wanchester station and they have a whole bunch of abandoned factories that turn into clubs just over the bridge. berlin is all about factory, abandoned building partying etc.
im not judging gqgeek, just pointing that no matter what happens i always try to make peace with people before i leave them etc. if i get into a massive fight with my mom or someone i cant leave until the situation is resolved, or all i think about is i wouldnt want that to be the last time i saw the person etc. it would absolutely kill me inside. you never know the last time youre going to see someone. its funny because i actually just watched the espn 30 for 30 on divac...
Quote: Originally Posted by Peter1 Luckily there aren't any logs to split nearby. These guys would lay some serious hurt on them. there were but these guys are good, theyre actually holding a conference to ban them from ever being allowed in the amazon for fear of what they could do to the eco system.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel you strike me as the kind of guy that knows a lot of black people. during my competitive basketball days i did!
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 About the kind of response I'd expect. You must be a real catch. exactly what id expect a homosexual to say. Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Actually, West is one fine slice of man meat. (total homo) are you free this friday? Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 You could do a lot worse than West. you can also join!
Quote: Originally Posted by 1up It's been close to a year since I've been laid. Also posted this in the "things that are pissing me off" thread (obviously), though it is has it's drawbacks, much of this was decided and dictated by me. High time I take the shift towards adulthood away from drunken weekend debauchery and promiscuity. ok there. i believe you!