or Connect

Posts by West24

Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow exactly what i was reading lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung Now you're just posting the same shit as the rest of us. you guys are all saying dont go, dont go. but he is saying he HAS to go. so let him go and end it at the dinner. thats it!
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt and then, when she calls the next day, suggesting dinner...what would you advise? i havent really read allof this so dont know all the context, but at this dinner end it. dont pick up any of her calls or speak to her anymore. if he has to go to dinner, make it the last time he sees or speaks to her.
wow how many times are you guys going to say the same thing? each one of you is posting after eacho ther saying the same fucking shit! nonono say youre busy! next post man say something came up! next post man say you got aids! fuck everything has been said 100 times already, let him do what he wants to do. if he really has to go to dinner then go to fucking dinner and end it! dont ditch her because thats just being an asshole. if you tell someone youre going...
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK I think a modified Nil's text might be your best option. Something similar to "I won't be able to make to make dinner on Wednesday. I'm sorry for the erratic behaviour. I'm in a difficult place right now and need to take a step back and figure a few things out. This will be last contact with you for a long time. Please don't try to contact me. Then you have to live up to it. No FB, no phone, text, call,...
you need to neg her hard bro.
thats how it felt when i popped my ear drum. i doubt you popped it but dont fuck around with your ear when you dont know whats going on.
haah its funny because the one i got is actually very up to date. slim lapels, tight fit, high armholes etc. really random.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sander Omg, I really had a hard time figuring out what that means... do you mean Warschauer Strasse? haha yeah i think i do lol. its the one where you come off and take the stairs to the bridge?
Sorry to make a whole post, but couldnt find an asnwer anywhere. does anyone have much experience with vintage levis? i just purchased a full 3 piece vintage levis suit with all the tags still on it. (original on sleeve etc). i know they made them in the early 80's and it didnt catch. anyone know if its worth much or how rare it is?