or Connect

Posts by West24

would it be better if it was conne lying on the grass?
Quote: Originally Posted by CalTex I see what you mean, well my friends do tell me that I am very picky so I am sure that has a lot to do with it. lol and youre dumb and ugly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire So did your mother. no she didnt because she doesnt go on this forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Well I tried just taking them and it didn't go over so well with the police. i see what you did there!
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire We just heard the odds are good that the breeder we've chosen has a kitten for us in her week old litter. We should know in a day or two and then it would just be 10 weeks until we have a kitten who buys kittens from a breeder? f4g
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson My Mom's last radiation treatment was today. As far as we can tell, the cancer is 100% gone! Glad to see the end of the longest year of my family's life. Fuck I'm happy. great news.
Quote: Originally Posted by oman this city is kind of small i go to the u of t and live practically in kensington market, and i've taken up alcoholism/gambling-type skullduggery out of pure boredom if you smoke marijuana you'll probably be able to while away your time here wtf?
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR I am 24. Taking a day trip from Detroit. Visiting a few friends in Michigan and they want to see Toronto. Down for good food and a few sights. Probably head back to Detroit in the evening. my cock is magnificent during sunset.
haha neo is jokes. you should definately not hold her hand or kiss her. you have to be business like! tell her why youre leaving and leave politely. dont kiss show feelings towards her because thats not why youre there. youre there to show her what she could of had and now its over. in the end i dont know what would be more funny. if you didnt go and had what ifs because a bunch of guys on an internet forum told you not to, or if you got back together with her.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Everyone says that, but I figure that they were joking. youre face is a joke.