or Connect

Posts by West24

Quote: Originally Posted by single speed Chalk it up to poor choices I guess. thats what connes mom said.
Quote: Originally Posted by SField Clubbing is social but it's also different from being at a bar or lounge. If you aren't from a culture where that's prevalent, then no you probably wouldn't like. If you grew up in NYC and you were a normal kid, you'd probably grow up dancing to house/electronic/or hiphop and house parties, then going out when you get older. Dancing is fun, if a DJ is good, it's a really good time. You do it to get really fucked up...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson you dipshit. what what?
have sex with shel....
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy The role of Internet tough guy fits you like a cheap suit. wanna fight?
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy This thread is a microcosim of internet forums. OP: I need help with Y Replies: Have you considered A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Z? fuck off!
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Recommendations? Get better friends, buddy. yeah go with kyle, u can go to places where noone dances and cry at the bar.
Quote: Originally Posted by SField Haven't gone out in a long time. Used to like Crobar way back but I was there the last week it was open in the summer, and it wasn't the same. I'm looking for a place that has some top 40/r&b/hiphop because that's what my friends from out of town want. Really don't want to go to typical Soundbar/Vision bullshit. What recommendations do you have? oh god dont go. not strictly because of the music, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Help yourself to all the Canadian wine and 81 year old women you want! lechaim!
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Ink looks good. too bad your outfit is total hipster garbage. hahah.......word