or Connect

Posts by West24

Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson you dipshit. what what?
have sex with shel....
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy The role of Internet tough guy fits you like a cheap suit. wanna fight?
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy This thread is a microcosim of internet forums. OP: I need help with Y Replies: Have you considered A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Z? fuck off!
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Recommendations? Get better friends, buddy. yeah go with kyle, u can go to places where noone dances and cry at the bar.
Quote: Originally Posted by SField Haven't gone out in a long time. Used to like Crobar way back but I was there the last week it was open in the summer, and it wasn't the same. I'm looking for a place that has some top 40/r&b/hiphop because that's what my friends from out of town want. Really don't want to go to typical Soundbar/Vision bullshit. What recommendations do you have? oh god dont go. not strictly because of the music, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Help yourself to all the Canadian wine and 81 year old women you want! lechaim!
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Ink looks good. too bad your outfit is total hipster garbage. hahah.......word
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire It's Friday, wine guy at one of my fav spots texted me to say Oregon Pinot tasting tonight and to come up on the house, will have dinner there and watch the sunset. Life is good. ill be doing the same.....with your mom
lets say my rock paper scissors lost me goign to a hot tub with 3 girls. and it was a pretty sure lay! fackkkkkk.