or Connect

Posts by Upas

Putting on the 31s when I first got them was a huge challenge. I might have been able to squeeze into the 31 BOM006 if I really really tried, but I'm really a 32 and I sized down on the NF. They were a lighter weight denim too, so easier to button. 
I bought the BOM006-T. Since I live in Seattle, I'm already wearing them :).   Here are a couple quick fit pics I took using my phone.   I'll take better pictures later tonight.   This is a size 32. Not hemmed. For reference, I wear a 31 in Weird Guy Grey Selvedge, and those are pretty tight on me.   The denim is really soft and not slubby at all.
Guys, I don't think migsy999 will take any advice, as good or bad as it may be. Can we just ignore him and discuss other toj things? I much prefer the "OMG ARE MY SIZES GOOD?" posts to this person's complaining.    Let Charly handle the guy.
Are there any fade pics for the KURO2 fabric? They seem really interesting, and I can't seem to find pictures of the fading on the internet.
Bought a TOJ Suiting Wool MA-1 off of Marketplace.   People aren't overstating how comfortable it is -- it really is quite nice. And the herringbone pattern is pretty damn cool.   I'm not going to wear it out for a couple months since it's still pretty warm in Seattle, but this is definitely getting a lot of wear this fall.   I got a stock size 50, I'm 6'1" and weigh about 185.  
  Looks sick dude. How tall/heavy are you?
Just wondering, when did you place your order?
  I already paid for my QDR so I feel like the bemberg ship has sailed. But I'm getting a CWU too. Thinking about jumping on the bemberg salad bar hype train.
  Or just get the Sateen like everyone else from the past 2 years (for all these 2011 model jackets). I don't think anyone's complained about the lining yet.
  I've been feeling the same way about denim jackets as well. Thanks for bringing us the BOM007! Can't wait till November.   On another note, I wonder how a denim jacket will fare in the constant Seattle winter drizzle. I feel like jackets get more rain than pants.