or Connect

Posts by gimmeabreak

I like the look and will give it a try, not sure about the shorter length but will probably be fine. Anyhow, the overall concept is what i personally need Whoa, if you had to modify the model to have more room, I wonder how tight their house model is - based on the listed measurements, i'd still have to size up over my usual size for sure
 They look good, but I am also curious about what's the story with bella spalla as well. E.g. why only in black? Why 1" shorter than the others (which are already on the short side to begin with)?
So, only 3 of the models above come with the wider lapels :( ? The herringbone, and the grey and olive solids at the bottom? I'm sure you've done your research about the overall demand and its a sound business decision, but I personally will have to pass on the others, in spite of the incredible fabrics and patterns :(. The narrow lapels will look great - on svelte asian dudes, which sadly does not fit my description :).
Very nice. it is true that 3" technically is not *that* narrow, but for some reason the narrowness is especially notable to me on your jackets - perhaps because the coats have a bit of a drape in the chest area, which is very nice, and the narrower lapel just might look  too sleek against the backdrop of relaxed chest and shoulder? As for half vs. full canvas - I'm no marketing guru, but you are probably better of with the half canvas - the quality is just the same, and...
So, do I understand correctly that you will offer both narrower and wider lapel options? If so, how wide will be "the wider"? I have 3 Benjamin sport coats, ordered in bulk before realizing how narrow the lapels are. I kept them since I liked them enough, but will not buy any more unless the lapels get wider - I think the current line is a hair over 3" and even that are too narrow for my tastes, so straight up 3" would be definitely too slim (for me). In fact, since the...
There is bound to be a disagreement on this, but I'm one of those who'd vote for wider lapels with both hands!
Ben, since you already post detailed measurements for jackets, would it be too much trouble to add an approximate lapel width measurement :) ?
BTW, regardless of width, there is something annoying going on with the construction of the current models: I bought two additional sport coats, and they had the same problem as the first one I bought - the right lapel is a smidge narrower than the left one. My tailor speculates that this is somehow related to the collar cut too small. Re-pressing works to an extend, but I still notice it :(. 
Cool. Are there going to be any changes to the cuts/patterns on the sport coats?Wider lapels, perhaps ?
Any chance of ordering/restocking this "Dark greenish brown" Benjamin sport coat in size 40R?   http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-16595/Benjamin-Sartorial-Sport-Coat-cln-/Detail