or Connect

Posts by Hill

Snuff suede on modified today. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Those look great man. Congrats.
Outstanding travel attire.
I get what you are saying. I just express myself differently and didn't intend to offend anyone. I'll take this into consideration in the future.
Wow, didn't realize one dissenting opinion would foster such passive aggression. And from a member I respect. I'd like to think we can express our opinions on Alden shoes freely on this board without offending someone with a differing view. I don't feel my comment was malicious in any way. I appreciate Aldens and usually post positive comments about make-ups, other members' opinions, and outfits. Back off.
Members like MrDV pull them off effortlessly. I don't think I could do the same.I've never heard that idiom before.
Apologies in advance for not using spoiler but I'm not sure how to from my phone. Love this pair of boots. I don't care how many times I see them; they look fantastic with a range of attire. I wear mine often and always feel great in them. Your pair looks immaculate. Enjoy my friend.
If they're your bag, more power to you. I'm just stating my opinion. I have respect for many members here who covet color 2. Just not my choice of color and I don't mind being blunt about it.
I don't care how rare they are; color 2 looks like clown shoes.
Thank you.