or Connect

Posts by rodaman

These are firsts from last fall I believe? I can count on my hands how many times I've worn them. Shoetreed and polish(included in price). Includes shoe bags.
Flawless condition. Worn 3 times to weddings. Really beautiful suit.   Specs:   36R ( I wear a 40 and it fits nicely on me)   Pants fit a 31/32 waist Inseam: 28   3 Button Center seam   100% Virgin wool   Made in Slovenia   PM me for specific measurements.
Worn 4 times. Maintained with Allen Edmonds polish. Price includes rest of container. Treed after each wear. Comes with original shoe bags.   Size 9D
Size: 9   VERY RARE MICRODOT EDITION(Rare in the sense that you don't find it available for sale anywhere) Beautiful and elegant. Literally worn 3 times. As you can see I've taken great care with shoe tree after every wear. They also go back in the box after each wear. Comes with original shoe bags.
Love the blue lapel windowpane waistcoat on your tumblr page. where is it from?
beautiful cut
What's the name of the seller on ebay? Does he have a store?
what a find that is
I use the AE shoe polish on my Moras but they don't shine as much as I would like. Any thoughts? I recently used the kiwi shoe shine liquid on one of my throwaway Robert Waynes and was pleased with the results. Should i do the same with my Moras or is that blasphemous. Also afraid the kiwi brown might be too light in shade compared to Brown Burnished Calf shade. Suggestions?
I have it and I love it