or Connect

Posts by rodaman

dark brown
Just received an email from bookster re: their holiday promo. Guess they're back but I'll never get my vest or my money back.
love elbow patches
I'm no expert but isn't this a bit long?
I was in El Cortes Ingles, Madrid and picked up this sportcoat. I have been looking for a Half Norfolk inspired jacket for quite some time now, so I jumped at the chance. In my haste, I purchased a jacket too small. Now i'm back home and can't return it.  PM me if you're interested and I will msg you the measurements and additional photos. Brand new with tags.
I was in El Cortes Ingles, Madrid and picked up this sportcoat. I have been looking for a Half Norfolk inspired jacket for quite some time now, so I jumped at the chance. In my haste, I purchased a jacket too small. Now i'm back home and can't return it.  PM me if you're interested and I will msg you the measurements and additional photos. Brand new with tags.   Size: 38S Half Norfolk Style with Belt side vents Triple patch pockets is a nice touch throat latch(not...
My sport coat  is slightly snug in the chest area. How feasible is it to let it out?
The latch is just a detail with no function. It's great to get a thumbs up from such an expert on tweed such as yourself!
I know it needs to be on..but let me know your thoughts.