or Connect

Posts by Nookitect

Couldn't decide on sizing for the Cape Jacket so I bought the last medium in the red check and a large in the olive color. We'll see how they fit!
Speaking of Nigel, I called him up the other day and offered him my bank account in exchange for this season's pieces... Anyone know where I can find the crazy cameraman in a 54? The one that everyone but me hates. End sold out almost immediately.
Nigel finally got the memo. He switched from European sizing to American sizing. In the US medium is the new XL. I will feel much better about myself being able to fit into a medium! Woo!
I consider XL to be a 54 in traditional Cabourn sizing. Chest measurement on my most recent cameraman was 24-24.5" p2p and a 26-26.5 sleeve length. The M cape has a 24" p2p and 26" sleeve The L cape has 26" p2p and 27" sleeve
BLAUGRANA, where did you see the best made axe?
I am most likely going with the waxed version. I like the color of the waxed fabric better than the tin-cloth. I am somewhat conflicted on sizing. I've been talking to a store rep and from the measurements they gave me, I should go with a medium in the cape jacket. I am typically an XL in cabourn (specifically the cameraman). According to their measurements I should be ok with the medium but I don't own anything in that size.
Ah, I see. Hmm. Is the waxed cotton worth $100 more?
Any ideas what is going on with the cape jacket on Filson's website? One is listed at $590 the other at $685. If you click on the one that is $685, it shows the other color way, the one listed at $590, but under that link, it is listed at $685. Thoughts? I am going to buy both color ways, thinking about placing an order while the olive color is listed at $590. I'm thinking it's a mistake...
Jk of course!
It's funny to me to see some of you guys saying that you don't like the new Crazy Cameraman but you really liked previous versions...because I have never, for the life of me, understood why anyone would purchase one of them. Now the new one for this season, I am crazy about! Besides one of the Filson collabs, it's at the top of my list for this season. To each his own. P.S. I am more stylish than everyone else on this thread so that must make this seasons crazy the...