or Connect

Posts by Nookitect

Jk of course!
It's funny to me to see some of you guys saying that you don't like the new Crazy Cameraman but you really liked previous versions...because I have never, for the life of me, understood why anyone would purchase one of them. Now the new one for this season, I am crazy about! Besides one of the Filson collabs, it's at the top of my list for this season. To each his own. P.S. I am more stylish than everyone else on this thread so that must make this seasons crazy the...
WTF on Context!  I think they were sold out before they even sent out the email...
You should get this if you haven't already. I own it and it is a great jacket. I have a very similar RRL jacket and I like this one better.I own tons of TS stuff and overall I find it to be on par with Billy Reid and RRL (these are the three main brands I buy). There sizing is pretty accurate across the brand, I wear an XL in just about all of the top items I own.I think they have great customer service but I buy a lot so they may work with me a little more.My biggest...
Thanks for the help/suggestions!
Has anyone seen the Mendoza Leather jacket in any of the retail stores still for sale?  Same price as online?   Also, does anyone have an email address/contact for a store rep that has been good to work with? 
Did anyone order the Mendoza leather jacket? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30760486&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=family I'd be interested to see actual pics. Would also be interested in buying an XL if anyone was planning on returning theirs...
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/nigel-cabourn-duffel-coat-503014553.html?index=1&cgid=men About $900 for the duffle...
Who bought the size 54 cameraman jacket from superdenim?! I'll buy it from you if you don't want it once you get it. Also, I've got a Cabourn Odell jacket in a 54 that I'm probably going to sell. It has two broken "ladders" and I don't have the patience to track down replacements.
Does Kafka deduct VAT?