or Connect

Posts by Nookitect

Did anyone order the Mendoza leather jacket? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30760486&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=family I'd be interested to see actual pics. Would also be interested in buying an XL if anyone was planning on returning theirs...
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/nigel-cabourn-duffel-coat-503014553.html?index=1&cgid=men About $900 for the duffle...
Who bought the size 54 cameraman jacket from superdenim?! I'll buy it from you if you don't want it once you get it. Also, I've got a Cabourn Odell jacket in a 54 that I'm probably going to sell. It has two broken "ladders" and I don't have the patience to track down replacements.
Does Kafka deduct VAT?
Obviously you've never used your excessive packaging to give someone your dick in a box.Cut a hole in your boxPut your junk in that boxMake her open that box
Oh c'mon man I was just giving you a hard time. Being in the middle of the country, two-day delivery would be a treat! That's all. I really don't know why I am defending La Garconne, except that I had a great experience, better than the great majority of stores I deal l with...but I guess more people than not have a bad experience. They have great stuff and usually good sales, so I guess the fewer people that shop there, the better selection for me
Well fuk me...I should know this having ordered from them recently...confused it with le rayon.
So it shipped out from France on Thursday, and got to you Saturday, which means the store sent it with Saturday delivery, and you're unhappy with their service? I mean, I'm with you, if the packaging isn't AT LEAST as good as Mr. Porter, I would almost rather not have what's inside...
No, I believe it's a new thing for this season. I'm sure everyone has different feelings about it, but to me, it seems like a way for them to jack up the prices even more.
Yes, a 54 would be what I need.