or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Looks like a bad a$$ suit to me for those colder days. It has that warm look even it's a dark gray colour .. 2-3 months is a long enough to justify the purchase, imo .. 
So sad to see what this thread has become. A comment graveyard .. 
   W   H   Y   ?
Dammit man, you could as well let it go for free with this price .. 
I've got a Mr Porter Lopez Plum Museum makeup with the rubber soles. Still one of my dearest shoes. I feel the leather on these is quite thick but supple at the same time. Could be as this was their Autumn/Winter makeup. It also polishes extremely well. I wouldn't want the thinner leather actually. Bought them, I believe, almost 2 years ago, but have worn them perhaps 20 times since then, so not much of a help from me. The leather and November sole still look brand new,...
I had this on one of my jackets, but it has disappeared after the first dry clean. Just don't try anything on your own and do as suggested, give a couple of bucks to a local dry clean lady if she can iron it out on sight. 
Looks like you got lucky (if they decide to post you the shoes) as they have blocked the complete C&J page now .. I don't remember they had such a massive sale in their history ..
I've just got an e-mail from the C&J with their new Winter styles, and indeed it appears they have altered even their iconic 314 rounded last the Boston was made on (Hopefully only for this style). It's now designated as the 376 last .. It looks like their new lasts are gravitating toward more Italian (a bit elongated) look. I had a trouble getting the pairs there already in classically English, softly curved lasts .. Bought the Connaught, Boston, Coniston and Islay so...
I believe sometime around the January 2017 .. 
I guess these are hardly considered as cool here, but walking in these is like walking on clouds ..  Was wondering if anyone here got a pair of Nike Air Max 97 Rio in size US 10 willing to sell?