or Connect

Posts by Nikola

All what? Casual pockets and a proportion similar to the one from the photo without the shiny buttons? There's a ebay these days for the good deals too. I was more asking for a suggestion on brands that may be producing such type of a jacket on the first place ..Also, the jacket from the photo was on sale in London last year for a $650 though I found about it too late..
Thanks for the suggestion.I am not a fond of a shiny metal buttons, also those flap pocket make the whole ''orphan from the suit'' jacket look, IMO..More looking for this type of pockets and proportions.
Could someone propose a decent brand making a wool double breasted jackets in classic proportions? Without those crazy disproportionate lapels like Suitsupply or a razer thin on other hand .. I am out of ideas where to look .. Would wear it mainly casually, so flap pockets are really not what I am looking for ..  Budget would be around $700 Thanksss
Really starting to dig those buckle boots. On what last are they? Even more rounded than the 64 as I can tell..
Still feeling guilty I haven't sent her the candy&flowers for all the Rejects she found me.
Hope your feet are different than mine. I am a UK9 in all JL lasts, but when I ordered the William II, I had to return them as the heel slip was so massive my feet were jumping out, so half size smaller is def. what I need on William generous last.FWIW, I am a UK9 in all Crockett Jones lasts and a UK 9.5 E in Edward Green.
Actually I know a fellow who lives near the Northampton and is their regular customer (visiting the FS about once in a week/10 days). The shop is usually loaded with loafers of all sizes, however,  the popular Oxford and boot styles like Chelsea, Cadogan, Berkeley, Canterbury, Galway and Dover are really hard to find. At least in their 9.5 size, which corresponds to the US 10. And I am waiting on anything, Doak, Suede, Burgundy ..  
Jump on those without a second thought .. I didn't have much luck at all for the past 4 months, though I am seeking their most popular styles ..
About 300 GBP / 460 USD for the Oxford shoes (Which will never show up in your size and popular style-you can bet on that) and about 400 GBP / 610 USD for the boots.
EG classic design with a JL fit would be a dream combo.