or Connect

Posts by Nikola

As far as I know, there was a cold lady working in Factory Shop every working day in the past one year. I phoned the shop couple of times on various working days, and she was always there. You could make an appointment too. Do not see how this are a news?
Something strange is happening at John Lobb and I don't like the smell of it. First, there's a new young female designer with some highly questionable design directions. Their refreshed Instagram page does not promise anything good too. Now the prices are sky rocketing.
Yep. Prices are up. Time to edit my ad from 1,000 EUR brand new to 1,055 EUR .. This is the second price increase in the last 12 months I think. Totaling more than 10%. I remember at the time I bought my Lopez they were 695 GBP, after that a 735 GBP and now they are 780 GBP
Glad a SF fellow won them. @sheranf Have you considered offering them here first? SF has a Ad Section.
Strange for how low these Skoak Galways are sold .. New With Box, only 549 USD .. http://www.ebay.com/itm/EDWARD-GREEN-GALWAY-11-5US-11EUK-Rosewood-Country-Calf-BNIB-/111562558888?_trkparms=gh1g%3DI111562558888.N17.S2.M-38&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=u21%252Fe8QQdHzI39Zw6wspVt92%252Frw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
@NewStart Thank you. Do you have a pre-prada era version? Any chance you might snap a quick photo next to each other?
Yes. Sorry. My bad. 330 last. Anyway, how come only Ban Silver stock them?
One more thing. I really like the look of the 240 last Whitehall oxford shoe Ben Silver have. Does anyone know how come only this retailer have them in-stock, whilst they are not offered at all in any other CJ store in Europe, nor on their web page? http://www.bensilver.com/The-Whitehall-Oxford-in-Antique-Brown,12582.html#.VKxEjsmrG-U
@jssdcThanks for the input. Looks like there's no love on SF for a reason after Prada took over the Church's. I also heard some horror stories with one of their shoes lately. Maybe a Connaught would be a safer bet.