or Connect

Posts by Nikola

[[SPOILER]] Amazing. Steed is on top of the list upon my UK visit .. Is this jacket part of their bespoke suit? Would be great to see how the trousers fit as well once you find the time to snap another photo .. 
The Cheaney appears to have some quality shoes. What could be the reason for the lack of interest here?
[[SPOILER]] I so love this fabric. Does it have the exact name other than prince of wales check? The proportions are good, however it would feel more balanced with the slimmer lapels, IMO. 
Lovely outfit, like the harmony! Though, a bit of a Autumn hint? Thought for a second it's a middle of October .. 
How about their brick and mortar flagship store in Amsterdam? Do you think they got all-at-once or they are also adding items throughout the season?
Seeing some stuff from the past (2015) Autumn collection as well. 
I remember Kuti told me a while back they had some troubles with the 3 pieces shoe trees supplier so they cannot provide them anymore .. 
Yeah, I figured it out later .. I thought you are referring to the Spring Summer collection .. 
Whoa, nice @JUAN MANUEL .. Always nice to see a guy sticking to what he likes most. I was lucky enough to acquire a pair of a 1984 completely unworn Black Calf 73 G fit lasted Consul, and the quality of those blows out of water the current line of Crockett Jones Oxford easily. I will post some photos when I get my new camera in a couple of weeks .. I was also considering the 173 lasted Consul in brown but was uncertain of their current quality. Seems like there is...