or Connect

Posts by Nikola

[[SPOILER]]
Feels like too much is going on there .. 
August is never a good time to sell these beauties. A lot of holiday commitments .. 
Nice rich colour and depth!   [[SPOILER]]
Always liked the harmony of the 184 last and the burnt pine is such an underestimated colour here ..  I guess these would work great for the Spring/Summer and early Autumn.. They are made on a pre-resin last, so I guess they would fit best someone wearing a US 9.5 D.  Decent starting price at $420 for a brand new pair .. * http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222212189807?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT *Not associated with the seller.   
[[SPOILER]] Yeah, a overkill! Love the mint lining .. 
Zug is so last season. And you know it. 
LoL, that's what I referred to .. What's the point of the studded rubber soles if they are slippery on the wet surface? Under the normal weather conditions even the regular leather soles are good enough .. 
I do hope this has improved the traction a bit, as the Dainite soles sometime feels like the soap bars ..
Would love to see the comparison between the Nightshade and Burgundy with the recent leather batches. If someone there is lucky to have both, I would appreciate some daylight quick shots.