or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Are they still making the 3 piece shoe trees? I remember Kuti told me they had some troubles with the supplier so they have discontinued those .. Could be they are back on the track. That info is 10 months old now .. 
When can we expect to see something from the new F/W 2016/17 collection online? Many brands already got a glimpse 
I am currently trying to find out from a guy working at the Factory Shop in Northampton what styles will be available at the pop up sale in size UK 9 and 9.5 ..For the past 3 months there were zero styles in the following colour/leather/last option:  1.) Chelsea, 202 last, Black Calf, Dark Oak, Burnt Pine, Burgundy, Olive Antique, Dark Brown Suede2.) Berkeley, 202 last, Black Calf, Dark Oak, Burnt Pine, Burgundy, Olive Antique, Dark Brown Suede3.) Canterbury, 82 last or...
Please note, for this week only the factory shop has become a pop-up and moved to London.   London trading hours: Thursday – Saturday 11.00a.m. – 7.00p.m. Sunday 11.00a.m. – 4.00p.m   Location: The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL
Feel free to send them an e-mail with any question, they usually reply within the 24 hours .. Considering the record low GBP and a 15% discount I will definitely order a Folio for a start, though still not sure what lock to go with .. 
Never understood why some of the guys are representing photos of their suit try-ons completely sockless. Would you ever wear your suit barefooted? How can that help deciding how the trousers will fit? I find it disturbing at some point as well. 
 http://www.roeproducts.com 15% OFF CODE just for the Styleforum members as promised on all items, but only - one time - valid until end of July. Type: RUTH0716SF0A in the box at the checkout   
Thank you fellows for the honest opinions .. I am also on the fence with these so I wanted to hear other voices.. I like the idea of having a proper sandals for the summer which I could team with some shorts and basic t shirt/ polo .. Always hated dilemmas like these .. Not sure if I will regret buying or skipping .. 
Guys, need your quick & honest opinion .. Are these to be considered ugly? Are they worth the money? I would mainly wore them on vacation with shorts .. Though I already feel like an old German tourist just thinking about them, but they look cool somehow ..
Yeah, but have you ever seen EG with these leather patches?