or Connect

Posts by Nikola

S O L D .
Too late for a reply, but I will try to provide the answer for other interested parties. Best would be to check your Nike air max size. If you are wearing a US 10 than these will fit great. I am not familiar with alden. 
Yes, me too .. It's just because some of the members are referring to the Bordeaux as Burgundy that I thought it could be some third shade of a reddish colour .. 
Is there a difference between their Burgundy and Bordeaux colour, or it's the same colour basically with two different names? 
Thanks, the 348 last Drummond is made on is probably the most disgusting last I've seen on any shoe. I have checked their selection of styles before posting, so it was more of a surprise tha anything else, considering the CJ is covering almost every aspect from loafers to boots and from plain to full brogue ..  Think I will give Vass a chance this time considering the price of CJ and Vass is same where I live .. 
On the market for a classic plain Wingtip Austerity Oxford and it's just now that I realize Crockett Jones has none of these. A bit strange ..  This is the style I am referring to: 
We just got a new multi brand store selling mainly Church's, Tricker's and Cheaney shoes .. The SA told me the Church's management notified them about the price increase of a 30% starting soon. LoL .. I am not sure if the SA is BS me, or the Church's went completely crazy but will be interesting to see. Their diplomat style is already in the 450 pounds territory, seeing those at 600 pounds would be a joke .. 
Someone got any photos in the wild of one of their Cardigans in mixture of wool and cashmere? http://eu.suitsupply.com/en/knitwear/green-shawl-collar/SW56704.html Are you happy with the purchase?
Just cut some of the nails more deeply and suck it up. The half size is not that much + the leather will give up a bit .. 
Seems like the vintage Brigg umbrellas are holding their value hard and more surprisingly it appears there's a lot of interested folks still out there hunting for these. I found a used& and quite old (+20 years I believe) piece of Brigg umbrella in the UK with the silk canopy ( guess it's the most expensive version at the time) which sold for +250 GBP (couldn't bid myself as the seller didn't post outside the UK), and it had tiny holes in the canopy as well as some pulls,...