or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Received few messages with the question if I am selling these shoes ..  They are not for sale except the Dark Brown Scotch Grain Pembroke in size UK 11 - US 12 which I bought for my brother unaware he's actually a size smaller .. So they need to go .. 
Yes, the price/value ratio with CJ is probably the best of all Northampton manufacturers, IMO .. Especially if bought at their Factory Shop .. 
Couple of green boxes from the Factory Shop with fairly recent purchases.. Wish they are all .. edward green .. if you know what I mean .. Nevertheless ..       
Brand New In Box pair of Crockett Jones Pembroke derby shoes in rich Dark Brown Scotch grain on Dainite rubber sole. Size is UK 11 E which translates to the US 12 D.  The box is marked SUBS, though shoes does not have the stamps anywhere and also do not have any visible cosmetic marks. They are brand new and have never been tried on. Shoes are located in Europe, and I will use the USPS Priority Express, est. at about 5 business days delivery time with tracking number...
Do any of you guys have both the Edward Green 202 lasted oxfords/derby and F lasted Vass? Any photo for comparison purposes? 
Someone had luck in contacting Ray? It appears his etsy shop is definitely closed and he's not responding to the emails .. I guess he's retired for good. 
Burnt pine?
Congrat! It would be great if you could snap a photo of these two side by side on a natural daylight so we could see a shade difference in current batches between the burgundy and dark oak .. 
^That's the good old Burnt Pine we all remember .. 
Do I ever? They are like bar soaps most of the time for me .. Though, @Cleav appears not to have much of a trouble. Go figure.