or Connect

Posts by Nikola

It's amazing to see how the double breasted suits look way less outdated compared to single breasted upon looking at those 50 years old styles .. 
@nigeljh Thanks, and good luck with bidding, the style is amazing.  @othertravel Yes, I would be in, though would not go with the 348 even if they are free. That's the ugliest last I've seen on any shoe .. in my life.  They are perfect as they are on the 365 last, the only thing I would add is the faux toe cap (though not necessary).. 
Sadly, I've got no additional info. I should have saved the eBay search with these as it appears they are no longer available on eBay ..  I remember the info said they were made for Barney New York and the size was a US 11 I believe ..  The seller stated it's the style called "Aron" If I recall well, though nothing by that name can be found .. 
Interesting C&J makeup .. 
Do you believe James Smith has the edge over the Fox Umbrella?  I am going for a Hickory solid stick teamed with french blue canopy this time. Not sure if I should continue with the Fox Co. or give another maker a chance. Love the Brigg umbrella as well, though their prices do irritate me a bit and am not certain if they are worth the extra ~30% compared to Fox. 
It has one of the hooks slightly deformed (though it can still hold the lace normally), and they provided a new one in the box as a spare .. 
Thanks, I believe they were £200. However getting to Northampton and back has it's cost, ofc .. Wish they have the online factory shop just like Tricker's do on eBay..  
Yes, that is the Islay. They are both the same size. I have never used the brannock. However, I am a size UK 9 in every Crockett Jones shoe I have tried on. I am also a UK 9 in John Lobb, Church's, Nike trainers and Edward Green with their new resin last they are using. I am a typical US 10 as well. The Islay may fit slightly roomier, however I don't feel like I could size down a half size. 
Sold. 
This is a brand new double breasted blazer from Hardy Amies - never worn and in brand new condition.  Originally purchased from a Hardy Amies sample sale this still contains the 40R tag on the sleeve.    A classic double breasted style this is a fairly slim fit. The jacket is part-lined in the shoulder area.   The colour is a classic navy blue. The jacket has a quality feel to it and looks sharp and distinctive in appearance.   Made from 52% linen and 48% wool....