or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Thanks!
Thanks, razl. Never thought I would be selling these, but ordered too much shoes lately and have to unload some.
Brand New, never worn. Marked with B. Amazing Dark Oak Antique! 202 last.   Please know your size in Edward Green as I cannot accept returns.     FWIW, I wear a UK9E in John Lobb, Crockett Jones and Nike trainers and these Chelsea Oxfords fit like a dream.   This is a true to size US 10 D.   Comes with the edward green dust towel. Will be posted in a plain box.   Fees included. Postage at cost!
Nice find!Considering it's a little place, and the purchase was made on Friday, would I be wrong If I guess that could be a Factory Shop? They have amazing deals there, best part is you never know what you can end up on .. Too bad they won't post the shoes outside the shop ..  
I don't intend to turn this into a shoe care thread, but I was always wondering how smart is to apply the Renovateur on a brand new pair? I tried applying the renovateur some time ago on a new pair of shoes and I could instantly see it's wiping all the oils, wax and all that leaving the leather looking dull. I think for the first time applying the regular saphir cream you will use later anyway would be just fine.
rofl
Dang man. These are really nice. Half size too big for me. I suggest you put them on ebay straight away, things are going reeeeeeally slow here .. I couldn't sell my Lopez for 499$ shipped on SF for a 4 months, and sold them in 6 days on ebay for 560$ ..
This is how they should look, just with 5 hooks:and in this dark oak wax leather below:
$688 is insanely good deal for all the folks living in the US!
Yeah! Those burgundy dovers are among prettiest shoes I saw recently.. Good as Cleav's FS pick up!