or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Well, hardly, honestly.I am also a impulse buyer. I regret later. So once I saw these in my size and new condition (we all know how hard that happens on eBay) I was ready to burn most of the budget I dedicated for the Galway this Fall. But something about the colour that @hoodog mentioned was bugging me, so I decided to post them here in hope someone will tell me - "Don't do it". And I got much more of those than I hoped for.
Thanks for the support. Means a lot from someone with so many G's.
Mmuuussst ressiisstt and save the budget for Galway!
Seems like F last is a perfect balance between the EG 82 and 202.
I'm not sure. If they are close to a resole then even a 50$ is too much. Resole these days including postage in both ways can cost min. $300 in their Factory, meaning (300+129=429$).I wouldn't give EG to a local cobbler to change a sole, as it would not be a EG "anymore".Even after the Factory resole you would have someone's worn shoes as for a $429 you could purchase a Edward Green pair on ebay worn 2 times which is not yet broken in and you would be practically a...
Thanks a lot, NAMOR.
Does anyone have a comparison photo of a F last vs EG 202?
Those are pretty beaten. Close to a resole? Anyway, I would first clean them with Saphir Renomat, then apply some Saphir renovateur followed by a 2 coats of mid brown saphir cream and a coat of saphir mid brown wax.
These are so cool. Wondering why JL is not making them anymore? Or they do as a MTO request? What last is this, 8695?