or Connect

Posts by Nikola

I believe EG has changed the pattern of Canterbury style, or I may be wrong? Note there is no more side heel brogue ..
Buy with confidence. I'm a size UK 9 in all CJ lasts ..
Here we are in 2015. So what happened with Swaine?
Glad they finally, finally, offered a Connaught in Dark Brown. That Chestnut was a disaster.
Are there any JL trunk shows in Europe anytime soon? I would like to order a MTO pair without a surcharge ..
Did someone have experience with following: For example: If your EG size is normally 9.5 E, what would be a feeling wearing a 9 F? So, a half size smaller, but wider fit? Can a wider fit compensate half size smaller shoe?  
Found some decently priced derbies in Cavalry Calf. Did a quick search and it appears it's the type of leather to be avoided as it's corrected? What exactly is cavalry calf? Is it really that bad?
I need 64 Galway in my life this Fall. Still holding my breath for Skoaks Mahogany makeup before I pull the trigger.
Thanks @alexSF .. I was also browsing the ebay, but currently nothing decent .. I prefer the British look and proportions of the jackets generally .. Was thinking about Drake's London, but guess I'm too late as they sold out most of the good things and nothing on their web page .. Any more suggestions .. ?