or Connect

Posts by Nikola

They all appear to be completely unworn. No signs of a slightest crease?
I think most of the foreign buyers are not even aware the shoes are carrying the city names. Not to mention the Midland industrial towns. Perhaps they are choosing those names as they just sound cool, and also chances are bigger someone from those Midland UK towns will purchase the shoes with the name of city they live in. I guess it can only be odd to a more urban gentlemen living in UK.
Good news for all wearing a Plum Museum Calf Shoes. I was informed the Plum Museum matching Belts are currently in production and will be available through their online shop in around 10 days.
Thanks, never bought anything from JL cream & waxes range as I thought they are just re-packed Saphir creams with 40% higher price.. I was looking to find the claret cream color in Saphir. Perhaps Hermes Red is most similar. Or maybe it's the time I try the Neutral to see how it will go.
Do you experience the white creases using the neutral cream? I already have a Parisian Brown Museum shoes, and I use the Saphir Light Brown cream/light brown wax. Works like a charm, as the cream color itself is too light to cover the light brown hoes of a Parisian museum, and the darker brown hoes don't mind it anyway. So, basically I am looking for a same effect this time for a Plum Museum. As it consist of a dark red and a light red hoes. I am looking for a  cream...
I think this calls for a @bengal-stripe .. As far as I learned from him these truly are a bespoke shoes, made in UK. I had a opportunity to purchase the similar one over the ebay months ago, however, seller stated they are UK9, even though there were no size written anywhere being they are bespoke, and the measures he took with the ruler were way off John Lobb RTW line size 9 he was claiming. So I skip on those. They were dirty cheap. Oxfords. Black. Completely unworn for...
Why so negative? I think Brits have a saying:If you want to forget all your other troubles, wear too tight shoes.
I always look for a 202 last! However, I know chances are slim to nil I actually find Galway on that last, so I'm hunting it on a 64 last only. Other styles I'm looking on 202 last are derby like Elmsley and Grasmere ..
Ebay commissions are pretty high, I understand he will get around 800 USD if he manage to sell them. Perhaps he could try posting them in a SF ad section. There's still a Galway hype around .. I am on a market for Galway boots, but sadly, these are half size smaller and also a tight width, I need E or F.