or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Miserable discount on some seriously ugly styles. I realized after months of lurking for the discounts and seconds that it pays out most to just buy what you truly like at regular price and enjoy it fully, rather than burning 60% of the initial budget on a crappy discounted model that you are not set with completely.
@dsn112 @mimo @Dino944 Thank You guys for taking your time to write a quality reply .. mimo, sadly, the IWC 3239 is very much a new model and I don't have a chance to buy it with the advantage of loss someone took before me. Most likely If I decide to purchase it now, I will be the one taking that hit by selling it off in a couple of years .. Though considering the not so high price, that hit would not be so shocking if I am about to enjoy this watch for years to come...
Gents, I am facing a dilemma for the last couple of days. I am uncertain if I should go for a IWC 3239 Ingenieur (new model) or a Rolex Submariner 114060. Both with black dial. What keeps me off a Ingy is the ETA movement while Sub has an in-house one. Ingy looks more cool to my eyes, perhaps because it's a fresh version, while Rolex has stronger and more rich appearance, yet it's so popular that I have a feeling every third guy I see on the street is wearing one, so...
Can someone comment on the Rangoon style? What type of shoe is that? Is it intended to be teamed with a shorts for a beach look?
Guess the final sale price gives away their wholesale price we were discussing couple of days ago ..
Was wondering if someone made any purchase in Swaine Adeney Factory Shop? What are the prices/selection these days?
Disregarding that, and a fact that I am no suit expert myself, I was bugged to see so many sizes left on sale, considering the movie hype and that someone mentioned the quality of these suits is pretty good ..So I wanted to consult with the board about the Kingsman brand as such. Does anyone know what is the quality? I believe I read somewhere they are made by Huntsman UK. Which should be a good thing ..  I like the appearance of the suit, it's just that I would like to be...
Was thinking about pulling the trigger on that one. Any thoughts about the quality? Do not understand why so many size were on sale. The look is really cool, am I missing something?
Whoa, I got JL factory rejects with less flaws than that.
20% off a full retail would be really too low considering that owner would have to cover the running costs of the store, wages, commercial,  and to make some profit .. I thought JL Factory is selling the shoes to the stores at least 50% off the retail price, considering there's also a sale time period when prices are down 30% for the certain styles .. Guess this is only known to the store managers, but was curios myself .. Starting a shoe business and becoming a...