or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Always lovely to read your reports. Would be a great addition to add a periodic photo of the umbrella battling the elements! 
Great. No one seems to like the binder, lol. Yet, I see they move fast online, especially with more expensive styles like Burwood .. Must be that 99% of the buyers out there is completely unaware of that leather shitness ..
Thanks. The price of 636 EUR is quite tempting at Borghini with the 20% off. Especially knowing these now cost a 440 gbp / 506 EUR in the Factory Shop without proxy fee/ postage. Would equal at the end. However, what are these? Are they Piccadilly? http://www.raffaello-network.com/english/fashion-details/358244/2101/Edward%20Green%20Mens%20Shoes.html
Thanks. I was actually hoping for this. Had in mind that the effect of almost milky white look must be due to strong light they have used in the studio. Edit: During the browsing and adding items to the shopping bag, the return policy of 30 days was always active aside. Now, bellow the information that the order was send sits the - Return order option. So I believe this year it will definitely be possible to return items. Also, I can hardly imagine if someone paid via PP...
Ordered this as well. I believe it's from the current F/W 16 and had a fair price of $155.  
What's the difference between the Ventnor and Piccadilly?
Yeah, I guess we can always flip it for a $100 if it doesn't fit. 
A roughly $110 bucks Havana jacket in 100% wool. Still hesitating as I'm a double breasted guy, but the colour and fabric is sweet.
I wouldn't be surprised. We saw not so long ago a forum member bought a current season, perfect stock, new, suit and the crotch area of the trousers was pilled hard as someone lazy enough from their customer service didn't check this upon return and have just put it back to sale .. Deliberately or not .. So I do count same thing might happen, especially in the chaos of the outlet euphoria .. 
I was wondering how come the R last is not so popular here? Even when a forum member purchased a pair recently someone asked - Why the R and not the F?  The description says it's an English type last with a shorter round and flat cap and comfortable instep ..