or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Feel free to send them an e-mail with any question, they usually reply within the 24 hours .. Considering the record low GBP and a 15% discount I will definitely order a Folio for a start, though still not sure what lock to go with .. 
Never understood why some of the guys are representing photos of their suit try-ons completely sockless. Would you ever wear your suit barefooted? How can that help deciding how the trousers will fit? I find it disturbing at some point as well. 
 http://www.roeproducts.com 15% OFF CODE just for the Styleforum members as promised on all items, but only - one time - valid until end of July. Type: RUTH0716SF0A in the box at the checkout   
Thank you fellows for the honest opinions .. I am also on the fence with these so I wanted to hear other voices.. I like the idea of having a proper sandals for the summer which I could team with some shorts and basic t shirt/ polo .. Always hated dilemmas like these .. Not sure if I will regret buying or skipping .. 
Guys, need your quick & honest opinion .. Are these to be considered ugly? Are they worth the money? I would mainly wore them on vacation with shorts .. Though I already feel like an old German tourist just thinking about them, but they look cool somehow ..
Yeah, but have you ever seen EG with these leather patches? 
Those are some strange styles .. I never saw that little leather thing sticking out at the bottom of the laces .. What is it?
It's all gone by now. This one's over. 
Thanks. It worked. Very modest selection. Guess all the good stuff is gone long before I got a chance to check ..One of the shirts I wanted to buy for 28 EUR suddenly changed the price in the cart to 59 EUR, don't know why .. But you guys in thet US are not missing much ..  
How to override the IP address when accessing? Cannot see the outlet from my country .. I need it for Germany outlet store .. I remember there was a catch last time outlet was open .. Thanks!