or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Disregarding that, and a fact that I am no suit expert myself, I was bugged to see so many sizes left on sale, considering the movie hype and that someone mentioned the quality of these suits is pretty good ..So I wanted to consult with the board about the Kingsman brand as such. Does anyone know what is the quality? I believe I read somewhere they are made by Huntsman UK. Which should be a good thing ..  I like the appearance of the suit, it's just that I would like to be...
Was thinking about pulling the trigger on that one. Any thoughts about the quality? Do not understand why so many size were on sale. The look is really cool, am I missing something?
Whoa, I got JL factory rejects with less flaws than that.
20% off a full retail would be really too low considering that owner would have to cover the running costs of the store, wages, commercial,  and to make some profit .. I thought JL Factory is selling the shoes to the stores at least 50% off the retail price, considering there's also a sale time period when prices are down 30% for the certain styles .. Guess this is only known to the store managers, but was curios myself .. Starting a shoe business and becoming a...
Mr.Porter has a strange size chart adviser regarging the EG.. For most of the EG styles they say: fits true to size, while obviously they are posting the shoes half size smaller.They only managed to advise this regarding the Galway Walnut where they clearly stated one should order a half size larger than normal.
O M G !  That's exactly the same makeup I am preparing to order. Do they have a seamless heel too?I am still uncertain about the colour. Was thinking bordeaux, but it may look too loud ..What did you go for? Dark Brown Calf?Edit: Just saw your blog. They don't have a seamless heel. It would add an absolute bespoke feel with that opt IMO. But looking great anyhow!
Was always curious to know at what price does the John Lobb Factory sells shoes to the online stores? More specifically how much room for profit per a pair of shoe is left? Would be interesting to hear if someone knows this data.  
You don't say, waynewei!
You guys are damn right. I am sorry for thinking that shallow .. It doesn't make sense paying less if you are not entirely happy. I personally do like the appearance of EG shoes more, It's just that I thought something is wrong with such a high price considering Vass in hand welted and uses high quality leather from EU tanneries .. Based solely from the price aspect that might be the case, but then, there are a lot more factors to be included ..
I understand this may sound idiotic before I even started thinking, but after realizing the full store price of a EG Oxford shoe is 740 GBP (1,026 EUR), I couldn't stop myself to think again if they really are worth almost double the price of a VASS MTO pair of Oxford shoes with the shoe trees included, which can be acquired for 550 EUR? I realize labor costs are higher in the UK, but wondering if they will find out how expensive they became ..