or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Thanks. Sold.
Yeah, I even wrote to their Customer Service who had no logical explanation why there isn't any Soho or Madison offered and to make the things more frustrating they referred me to one of their stores and their made to order route .. When I said the nearest store is 3 states from me they replied they are very sorry ..  Who knows what's behind this decision. Maybe in a hindsight they think a vast majority would order a Soho and Madison and few ones would be ordering...
And I am wondering why couldn't they just offer a Soho or Madison as well? Not even a Hudson is there. Some of my favorite styles are missing for no obvious reason.
Superb pair of shoes from Crockett & Jones on the 341 last finished in a lovely black calf in a uk size 8   These shoes are on a standard E width   Shoes are marked as subs, no obvious reason.   Shoes will be sent in original Crockett & Jones box. Shoes are located in the UK.   For any info please e-mail: richard_clarke@nfumutual.co.uk
Superb pair of shoes from Crockett & Jones in a uk size 8   They are on the 360 last, and are on an E width which is a standard width   Shoes are marked as subs, no obvious reason.   Shoes will be sent in original Crockett and Jones shoe box For info, please send e-mail to: richard_clarke@nfumutual.co.uk Shoes are located in the UK.     
Classic Oxford from Crockett and Jones.   Lasted on the 236 last on and tankard E width   Finished in a lovely brown suede.    Shoes are marked as subs, no obvious reason.   Will be sent in original Crockett and Jones box Shoe trees are not included. ANY INFO please send e-mail to: richard_clarke@nfumutual.co.uk Shoes are located in the UK.   
BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX! These are First Class Shoes, not Rejects or SUBS. Amazing Dark Oak with Walnut Calf. Durable Dianite rubber soles! Fit is F, which is a bit wider than regular. Size is UK 9 F / US 9.5 E  Comes with the original box and shoe bags. For any info and price offer please send the e-mail to the: richard_clarke@nfumutual.co.uk Shoes are located in the United Kingdom.  
Brand New in Original Box - Pair of Edward Green Beaulieu in midnight blue antique.   FIRST CLASS. Not Rejects or SUBS.   Shoes are in a uk 9 and are finished on the 82 last in a D width.   Have the steel toe caps installed by Edward Green Factory.   Length of outer sole 31 cms Width of outer sole 11.1 cms   Shoe trees are not included.   Shoes will be sent in original box with polishing May and shoe bags. For any info and price offer please send the...
Speaking of Suede shoes and a dust. I bought myself a Saphir suede brush long time ago, but I found after couple of brushing that the suede is now a bit fluffy and not even like when they were new? Did this rough brush messed the suede? Should I be using the rubber brush instead? This is the one I have:
   O M G !   They are beautiful! Congratulations man!