or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Lol, nvm.Things are literally disappearing in my size as I browse through the shop. Hope some of you guys in US are lucky enough to acquire your size. The prices are simply unreal.
Thaaanks! Some amazing deals there! Anyone willing to proxy to EU? Any info if the Europe will have the Outlet store soon?
When I switch to the USA and click on their Outlet link, just to see what's there I am asked to enter some CODE? Trying from EU.  
Sorry for a noob Q. but where can I find Kent Wang jackets and suits online? I'm in EU. There's no much selection at all on a KW web page. I like the design of the jackets too. Wish there's a more styles available for purchase ..
Because it's quite sturdy pushing the heel outside of the shoe whilst walking. It does get better at some point after the "hinge" is made after some break in period.  IMO, The William last is a tricky one. The heel area is way too shallow (It felt like half of my heel is exiting the shoe by just standing still) and the last itself is a generous one.
What do you mean?I got my pair of Chukka boots labeled as Custom Grade - Made in England ..  !?
Is that Spring 2016 Campaign we saw in previous links all that will actually arrive? I was hoping for some fresh blue DB styles. Soho seems to have much better proportions compared to Madison. More balanced lapels ..
Those monks should be Ardilla Misty Calf. @justinkapur The Williams are running a half size larger compared to other JL styles. The reason I had to return my pair a while back. Also the whole heel area seems to be more shallow than other styles making the slippage even worse.. Only solution would be to put some heel inserts ..
Those are cool, though not sure about the Rain last, it's a bit pointy for my taste .. Wish those are on Forest or Robert last. Are there any other European online stores that offer Carmina styles at a discount?
Not sure if a SF fellow member is selling these on eBay, but someone should grab them! They are insanely sexy and are priced great! I would snatch them myself if only they are a UK 9. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-John-Lobb-Paris-Seymour-Brown-Suede-Captoe-Balmoral-Brogue-UK10E-US11-/181972562957?hash=item2a5e68f40d:g:tFAAAOSwCQNWfdjv