or Connect

Posts by Nikola

EG MTO deserves a dedicated thread IMO .. This one is getting jammed really hard lately from numerous mto suggestions .. But maybe the thread ran out of steam anyway like John Lobb and Crockett Jones, and those suggestions are pretty much all thats keeping it alive ..
OK, I don't want to hijack the Thread, but when talking about the Veldt leather, I just found these cool boots too. They have a similar curved side like the EG. Commando soles. Though they would look better without the stitching detail in the toe area.
Agree. But for a 280 GBP brand new, they look pretty good and make a decent option for a rotation pair in ugly Winter weather. I just can't seem to find them anywhere on the web. Could be they are sold out and not in production any longer.
Cool boots. They remind me a lot of a hard to find Trickers Lyndhurst Veldtschoen..
Actually they are on 202 last. Might be that photo angle elongated them a bit so they may appear as 82.
I just googled for some shirt tuck in solutions, and used the SF search button, however, I couldn't find the actual products used for this purpose. Military tuck, or some other forms and methods of tucking in the shirt are just not working for me. I need the product. So, I came up on these two products, and as I could tell, no one on SF mentioned them in some of the threads per Search option. First one I found and that makes most sense to me is a Shirt...
I'm sure we will make a quick deal on this one if they end up running half size smaller than US 10.5 ..
+2
I really doubt anything have left from the Pop up sale to be bought in their Factory shop once they open the doors again at the end of August.
Dark Oak vs Parisian Brown Museum