or Connect

Posts by Nikola

@klasmeister Have you considered putting topy on those soles? Would save you some money.
Nice. I am looking at my next pair of William II in that color, though Parisian Brown on your William II is tempting.
Is that a Dark Brown Museum Calf?
Parisian Brown Museum Calf. Brand New in Box with 2x Dust Bags and Original Box. Marked with R due to a mark on stitch at left heel. Minor shop wear on right sole. *Shoe Trees Are Not Included. No Returns. Final Price. PayPal. International Express Tracked Postage Included in the price.  
Shiva, they are progressing great so far! Good Luck.
Thanks @Giannis .. I was surprised how heavy they are compared to my other Italian boots. Finger crossed I didn't buy the version with a problematic Dainite sole. The choice was either these or Crockett Jones Chiltern, but the more rounded shape of toe was on Church's side.
Thanks @sevenfoldtieguy .. I would also prefer a Dainite sole for boots. Pity JL decided to go with the November sole for their boot line. I think November is good enough for derby and loafers, but boot needs to be on Dainite Studded or even better Ridgeway sole.
Thanks!
Just bought these. Church's Ryder III boot with Dainite sole.     Next to a John Lobb Lopez.
John Lobb Lopez Plum Museum Calf