or Connect

Posts by Nikola

No worries, I will try with one of the suppliers I already purchased from. This time I plan on ordering several styles myself, so I'm sure I will get some discount. Better than none. 
Whoa, that's something new for me as I was told by Mr. Kuti himself that combining both the 10% cash and VAT deduction is not possible.Perhaps they have changed the policy recently. But this is a JL thread, so let's wait to see if any discount can be made purchasing the several Williams.
Of course. I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I wrote in Vass example is: You can have the VAT deduction, but in that case you cannot have the 10% discount they offer for paying in cash.What I am trying to say is if we manage to get you a pair of William on discount, I am not sure if the seller could approve the let's say 20% discount + VAT deduction for USA postage.You would have to choose one of the two benefits. And I guess it would be the same for you in that case....
True. Thing is he only got 1 pair of each size. Once it's gone, it's gone.
I guess the more of us the better chances are we get the discount ,, Though I'm not sure since you are in Ohio how would they deduct the EU VAT as in these cases most of the sellers just post the shoes to buyers with some VAT trick they use. Same case as with Vass. You can choose either 10% cash discount, or pay the full price and ask for a VAT deduct. Combining the discount and VAT deduction is not possible.
Hey, count me in too if it's easier to negotiate the discount with the seller on ordering more than 1 pair. I would purchase the Parisian Brown Museum William in UK 8.5 E.I remember some Italian sellers are giving decent discount if you purchase 2-3 pairs at once ..
@Zapasman I was in the same boat last year. I wanted those Williams so bad and have ordered my regular John Lobb size which is a UK 9 E. However, upon trying them on at home I had such a massive heel slip that I expected them to fall off my feet any second. Some suggested it was due to a double sole that needed to break in, but I was not convinced it will get any better as they felt like a half size larger shoe. Also, I planned wearing them on a invisible socks and chino...
Sweet deal if you are a UK 8.5/9 D in EG.. Nice shade of doak as well. $699 New. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Edward-Green-Westminster-In-Dark-Oak-9-1-395-/261977344473?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cff1109d9  
I wear Lopez loafers sockless (Falke Invisible socks) with knee shorts ..
Regarding the Factory Shop we spoke about several pages ago .. I decided to contact their London Store and ask if they could provide me a contact details with their Cambridge FS that used to sell Rejects, and here's the reply: Dear Sir,   We no longer have a factory shop however we are planning to open a new retail shop in Cambridge opening hopefully in September 2015 if that will be of interest.   Kind regards,   Susan