or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Alright .. I got a ton of interest for these via PM so it would be best if I advise here about some things to save us PM texting time. The Price is firm.  The postage to USA would be about $30 via USPS Priority International - Tracked 5-8 business days.
LOL. I lost count. However If anything good came out of the hassle is that I am now certain of size and the last I need.
FIRST CLASS SHOES, not Rejects or Seconds! BOX FRESH and UNWORN! The size is a UK 9 on F last which is translated - a US 10 D. If you are wearing a John Lobb UK 9 or Crockett Jones UK 9 or Nike Air Max UK 9 these will fit like a dream! Postage at cost! Shoes are located in EUROPE. Shoes are coming with: Original Box Original Shoe Bags Edward Green Towel
Guess I was wearing a wrongly sized Edward Greens all the time or the new resin last is a game changer. To cut the story short, my John Lobb and Crockett Jones size is a UK 9 E. I bought a pair of Chelsea in UK 9.5 E some time ago but they always felt kinda loose at heels. After reading @MrVenneri post about his resin last experience, I decided to pull the trigger on a 82 F fit Chelsea last in size UK 9. And WHOA, what a hit. They feel like a bespoke pair and far more...
I am waiting for a pair of dark oak EG Chelsea on F82 last in size 9. For example I am a 9E in John Lobb. I will see if I screwed .. Basically thought I could skip with a half size smaller shoe but wider fit. Also heard about EG resin last being more generous so I hope it will fit. If not I will offer them at attractive price. Even ordered EG shoe trees. Interestingly, when ordering from Mr. Porter they say EG fits true to size, and to take your normal size. So when you...
Could be an uncollected MTO that end up on eBay as well ..
Nice shoes, nice photos, I guess these won't last long here!
So, if these are Europe sizes- the largest size you have is Small ( marked as 48)? Could be worth providing the measures for each size ..
Very nice shoes priced decently.
Whoaaa .. A 2011 .. Year I didn't even know Crockett Jones exist as a brand .. This is so cool! I would say good luck with the sale, however ..