or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Np. Please let us know what they replied to you.
That loose thread is unacceptable. Shoes with such faults are sold as Rejects at 40% off the price in their Factory Shop in Northampton. I would visit the boutique or store where you bought them and make a complaint. They should either exchange them for you, or send them for refurbishment.
@bespoken pa Took this bad random quick shot of 202, just to see how it will look under the different angle, and they appear to have more rounded look..   Anyway, don't really like the black shoes just like the rest of the crowd here, but I think my recently broken in Lopez in Black are serving just fine for the weekend casual night out ..
Personally I think EG beats the JL in boot compartment. Also in derby. What JL has better is the leather and perhaps Oxford shoes.. IMO ofc. I'm completely gravitating towards EG lately.
WoW .. Those Piccadilly's are in my size. Wish I haven't burned my loafers budget on a extra pair of CJ Bostons ..
Is there a forum filter block option for a word "zug" to be applied?
EG MTO deserves a dedicated thread IMO .. This one is getting jammed really hard lately from numerous mto suggestions .. But maybe the thread ran out of steam anyway like John Lobb and Crockett Jones, and those suggestions are pretty much all thats keeping it alive ..
OK, I don't want to hijack the Thread, but when talking about the Veldt leather, I just found these cool boots too. They have a similar curved side like the EG. Commando soles. Though they would look better without the stitching detail in the toe area.
Agree. But for a 280 GBP brand new, they look pretty good and make a decent option for a rotation pair in ugly Winter weather. I just can't seem to find them anywhere on the web. Could be they are sold out and not in production any longer.
Cool boots. They remind me a lot of a hard to find Trickers Lyndhurst Veldtschoen..