Posts by Nikola

Is it possible to exclude the JR leather sole logo and include the initials of ones personal name instead when going MTO? 
Thanks! Was just looking as we speak! It seems to meet all the criteria .. Dark Brown Burnished Calf, Hard wearing Dainite soles, no reverse welt. Basically they would be perfect if on 325 last .. They seem a bit elongated on the 341 last, though I guess they could pass ..  
Argh! You are making this difficult ..As there's a pair of Tan Burnished Cardiffs available in my size .. I saw the one you posted, we even had a short dialogue regarding the colour I believe .. The tan really helps the brogues to show off, and I guess I could play with the darker creams to kill the flashiness and add some patina if needed .. Thanks for the input regarding the Pembrokes. They are amazing shoes, I bought a pair for my brother, however they are way too...
Ordered the Chiltern Snuff Suede and Connaught Dark Brown Suede today. Plan on ordering the Cardiff Derby as well. Not sure about the Tan Burnished Calf though, appears to be a bit flashy for my taste ..They would be great in Dark Brown Burnished Calf with some City Dainite soles for more practicality ..  Do you got any direct e-mail address where you normally order a MTO pair and what is the surcharge?  P.S I was informed CJ is raising the prices from March 2017
Brand new with tags, size is US 40. RRP $699. Postage to USA is $30.  Will be supplied with the original SS huge dust bag and original hanger ..  PM if you need any more info.  Length 41,2 inch Sleeves 25.2 inch  
Gents,  I've got a brand new with tags, Jort Casentino coat for sale in size US 40. RRP $699. Will be offering it here for a limited amount of time for a $399 + $35 postage to USA. Hardly this will ever appear in this common size and price.  Needless to say, the fabric and colour are amazing as well as the cut, though I am sure there's no need to talk about it further here .. Will be supplied with the original SS huge dust bag and original hanger ..  Here are the...
I thought of Church's more like the Armani or Hugo Boss which outsells the more quality brands with similar price point mainly due to more stockists and general presence or the taste of the uneducated buyers .. That is part of a beauty of the CJ as well, as I believe far less people outside of this board are aware of it's existence compared to Church's. 
LoL, thanks gents. Didn't expect the Chiltern is considered that much of a better choice. I already have a pair of Dark Brown Suede Ryder and was pretty happy. I need another pair for a transition period between Winter and Spring, and Tobacco/Snuff seems to be the popular choice ..  It's also strange how Church's prices are now higher than those at Crockett Jones, I would say at least 15% higher .. Must be the Church's is a better seller due to Prada ownership and they...
What would you go for?  Chiltern Snuff Suede vs Church's Ryder Maracca Suede? Price point is not important in this case, as they are similarly priced.  Chiltern     Ryder
Oh, damn! How much does it cost for your name to be written there?