or Connect

Posts by Nikola

They still look like a unworn pair, Cleav. They are happy shoes. Rejects got their revenge!
sevenfoldtg, why do you think Lopez is less formal than these loafers? I have two pairs and they are dead-classic in my eyes, they can go well even with the suit, although I never wear them with a suit .. Parisian Brown is the prettiest looking John Lobb brown in my book. Not too screamy like the New Gold might be, yet not too dark as dark brown museum might be. A perfect shade balance IMO.
I would just go with the Black Lopez instead, but nice shoes! Is the Oxford shoe in the middle City II in Parisian Brown Museum?
Ah, I see .. Thanks .. Really nice leather and last. Soles too. Hardcore.
Is this some new arrival to Skoak or a mto? Do you have it in stock?I love the last and color, is it a walnut country on 64 last?
@hjhrUse the search option of this forum please. There are several threads regarding the shoe care. Even if you enter in google: "Shoe care styleforum" it will lead you directly to a thread on SF. But - Avoid using neutral cream and wax as it will produce white crease once dried, and when you start walking it will crack leaving white lines all over .. Dark Oak is not as dark color as the name says .. Use the Saphir Light Brown Cream and light brown wax if you like the...
Speaking of ebay .. Not a single new pair from recent EG pop up sale .. Wondering what happened to all those flippers ..
Yes, thank you! We needed some black!
^ Chelsea on 202 is always a winner!
Yes, I agree. However, if there's a specif style or leather in JL you really, really like than it's still worth buying their rejects for 480 GBP compared to their recently increased prices in Jermyn store and shoes from a non prestige line that now cost 735 GBP. There's still around 260 GBP saving on a pair.