or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Dang man. These are really nice. Half size too big for me. I suggest you put them on ebay straight away, things are going reeeeeeally slow here .. I couldn't sell my Lopez for 499$ shipped on SF for a 4 months, and sold them in 6 days on ebay for 560$ ..
This is how they should look, just with 5 hooks:and in this dark oak wax leather below:
$688 is insanely good deal for all the folks living in the US!
Yeah! Those burgundy dovers are among prettiest shoes I saw recently.. Good as Cleav's FS pick up!
12 pairs of whatever makeup is not mission difficult, it is mission impossible.
This beautiful and much sought-after leather Gucci bomber jacket needs no introduction.  It is brand new, with tags and original Gucci dust bag. Rich Dark Brown leather. Aprox. measures: (Chest ) : 102 cm or 40 Inches (Sleeve) : 66 cm or 26 inches (total length from top of the collar to the bottom) : 68 cm or 26.77 inch   NO RETURNS. Please know your size in Gucci jacket.
Speaking of Suede Galways, these just popped up on ebay .. In my size actually, only worn 3 times as claimed, but the light brown "mushroom" colour is not for me. Anyway, could be someones cup of tea. Low starting bid. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edward-Green-Galwaystyle-Boots-light-brown-mushroom-suede-9-5-F-202-Dainite-sole-/131412257011?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e98c7e8f3
Styleforum, 2010.
Thanks
Black Calf   202 last.   The shoes are marked with "B".   No crease. No scratches. No growth marks. No shop wear. They are perfect.   Size is UK9.5/10, width E. Translated to the US, this is a true to size 10 D.   Please know your size in Edward Green as I cannot accept returns.   Comes with the Edward Green dust towel and unmarked edward green box.   Postage at cost.   PayPal.