or Connect

Posts by Nikola

Nice boots, but no way I would be happy with paying full price and have the crocking thing on such a noticeable area. I would exchange them for another pair if not too much of a hassle. Once you know it's there, it's all you see!
Rothley is my not yet fulfilled love. And I can't imagine better color than a Plum Museum. A killer combo when teamed with a navy suit. Wish these are in UK9. Good Luck with the sale!
LoL
Thanks for letting me know. Regarding your q.- It ended up as one of those shoes that never got into rotation, we all had that, Lobb or not. :)
@RedDevil10 I got some brand new unworn John Lobb Calf shoes sitting in the closet for 8 months now. Should I apply some Saphir cream and wax, or the factory original still keeping them safe? Thanks.
Great deal, Mister! Wish they are my size!
Damn, just when I saved the cash for a new pair of Chelsea on 202. The toe box on these is even more rounded. Can I have a dog and shoe combined for 1,600$?
It's been some talking about that regarding the EG shoes. EG claims it's bad for the shoe as moisture from your feet cannot ventilate through the sole that has a extra lay of rubber. But I just think they want your soles worn faster and get that extra cash on a resole job. Also, if you do the whole resole job why do they care? They will remove the whole sole anyway and put a new one. I was topying the soles all my life without such problems.
I've done it with several of my shoes, and I do not regret. Really prolongs the life and add extra grip as leather sole can be dangerous at some occasion. I found myself almost falling on bottom couple of times this Summer..
@klasmeister Have you considered putting topy on those soles? Would save you some money.