or Connect

Posts by Nikola

My item is now sold. Gone in less than 60 minutes. Thanks @razl 
Damn, I should have bought those as well when they were cheap on ebay
S O L D .
Amazing rich wool and pure shearling, brand new with tags Gieves and Hawkes double breasted peacoat. Ideal for Autumn and Winter.      Size M         100% Wool         100% Lamb Shearling Collar     Brand New With Tags.        Measurements:         Underarm to underarm: 21" Underarm to end of cuff: 15.4" Shoulder seam to end of cuff: 24" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.5" Total length excluding collar: 30.5" Postage to USA is about $39
@Tony Yang Those are samples that usually marketing directors/ other higher ranking employees are getting before the season .. Nothing wrong with them, I would actually be more confident owning those than a random store pair ..  At this point I don't think it's worth purchasing a rejected pair considering the stratospheric prices unless it's the makeup you are a 100% after. The price gap is so close to the new pair that it's always better to just order one from the store,...
The new Walnut Museum is killing it! 
Navy Conistons always looked kinda too fashion forward to me .. 
The prices of Factory Shop rejects gone up as well. 440 pounds for a pair of Oxfords. And are supplied without the shoe bags ..  
Never had any trouble with any of rejects, and I am almost exclusively purchasing rejected shoes .. Perhaps, sometime it's the construction fault rather than cosmetic which cannot be observed and inspected visually. 
Send a message to their online customer service and ask if they can reserve one for you. They have it in one of their brick and mortar stores and can dispatch it from there.