or Connect

Posts by SirJamesWinston

And just how, O Claghorn, can you determine my attitude across the internets? Omniscience? I am afraid for the likes of you "tolerating" means accepting. I simply said that the way the individual was dressed was repulsive. Which again, is my view. You, in your wisdom, deleted my comment and messaged me, and basically said that my criticism was not constructive enough. Then there was a fairly long discussion on "free speech", with some people stating that it does not exist...
 Yawn. Anyone who disagrees with your view of men's clothing, let alone the humanity, must, by definition, be both a troll and a bigot? How enlightened you are! For your further enlightenment, I have largely ignored this forum for a different one after the "Menswear on Women" issue as I realized that I did not want to dress like a queer female, or be persecuted for going against the groupthink of those who applaud this choice (uh oh, that word may be flagged for "hate...
DieWorkwear, why would you post this? And for those in the know, is about half of this forum queer?
Great pictures. Which chambray fabric did you choose and are the pants Luxire as well? When I get my first pair from Luxire I will ask for a loop to secure the belt buckle as I have on two pairs of HY trousers, but unfortunately not on my pair of Jack Donnelly khakis. It is a nice feature that keeps the belt in the middle of the waistband and prevents it from riding up.   
I am also trying to find an oxford shirt in this price range that is a little darker than the classic blue oxford.    Anyone have a suggestion or experience ordering one of the four and the classic blue oxford? Until they correct the photos (if I am not mistaken), I have no clue which of the four oxford shirts I posted to get. Unless the classic is indeed the darkest of the entry level (and my current price point) fabrics. 
Is it just me or are the following pictures listed for four different Luxire oxford shirts the exact same photo?   1. 2. 3. 4.   Photo #1. Blue Pinpoint Oxford ($69.99), http://luxire.com/collections/oxford/products/blue-pinpoint-oxford#yoReviews Photo #2. Blue Royal Oxford 80/2 ($69.99), http://luxire.com/collections/oxford/products/blue-royal-oxford-80-2 Photo #3. Carolina Blue Royal Oxford...
It is intriguing that you are find short hair on a female the "Sexiest thing ever" and have quite long hair yourself as a male. And while I strongly prefer the picture of N. Portman with longer hair, I would not say she looks bad with the buzz cut as her face, accessories, and outfit (likely) are still very feminine. Some females, redheads or the curly haired like my wife, would look very bad with very short hair no matter how feminine everything else was.  Second, to help...
A manziere or bro could be an idea as depicted on "Seinfeld", but I have significant doubts about the comfort level of a string thong on you, or any male who still has their genitals intact. But to keep the focus on the clothing, what I can see looks quite good (as usual for you). I don't favor the french cuffs on a odd jacket (though the links are the more causal fabric kind), and the spread collar, which I would avoid with odd jackets, and light blue is a little obvious...
Yes, Marlene was beautiful, as was Diana. Do you know if either woman dressed like this often, or only occasionally, say for a movie role or to make a statement/cause a stir? The nice thing about being me is I have experienced several stages. I was 6"2 and 185 for several years and could bench press 275 three times, before putting on a good bit of weight during my first year of marriage from ceasing to weight lift and not recognizing the caloric content of hard alcohol,...
I thought you wanted to dialogue about clothing and the ideal masculine or feminine forms? Your comments add nothing of significance to the conversation. And if a moderator or non-moderator with moderator type powers, should feel the need delete them to protect me, I ask that they be kept here. Being who I am, enables me to tolerate someone like this.