or Connect

Posts by SirJamesWinston

Great pictures. Which chambray fabric did you choose and are the pants Luxire as well? When I get my first pair from Luxire I will ask for a loop to secure the belt buckle as I have on two pairs of HY trousers, but unfortunately not on my pair of Jack Donnelly khakis. It is a nice feature that keeps the belt in the middle of the waistband and prevents it from riding up.   
I am also trying to find an oxford shirt in this price range that is a little darker than the classic blue oxford.    Anyone have a suggestion or experience ordering one of the four and the classic blue oxford? Until they correct the photos (if I am not mistaken), I have no clue which of the four oxford shirts I posted to get. Unless the classic is indeed the darkest of the entry level (and my current price point) fabrics. 
Is it just me or are the following pictures listed for four different Luxire oxford shirts the exact same photo?   1. 2. 3. 4.   Photo #1. Blue Pinpoint Oxford ($69.99), http://luxire.com/collections/oxford/products/blue-pinpoint-oxford#yoReviews Photo #2. Blue Royal Oxford 80/2 ($69.99), http://luxire.com/collections/oxford/products/blue-royal-oxford-80-2 Photo #3. Carolina Blue Royal Oxford...
It is intriguing that you are find short hair on a female the "Sexiest thing ever" and have quite long hair yourself as a male. And while I strongly prefer the picture of N. Portman with longer hair, I would not say she looks bad with the buzz cut as her face, accessories, and outfit (likely) are still very feminine. Some females, redheads or the curly haired like my wife, would look very bad with very short hair no matter how feminine everything else was.  Second, to help...
A manziere or bro could be an idea as depicted on "Seinfeld", but I have significant doubts about the comfort level of a string thong on you, or any male who still has their genitals intact. But to keep the focus on the clothing, what I can see looks quite good (as usual for you). I don't favor the french cuffs on a odd jacket (though the links are the more causal fabric kind), and the spread collar, which I would avoid with odd jackets, and light blue is a little obvious...
Yes, Marlene was beautiful, as was Diana. Do you know if either woman dressed like this often, or only occasionally, say for a movie role or to make a statement/cause a stir? The nice thing about being me is I have experienced several stages. I was 6"2 and 185 for several years and could bench press 275 three times, before putting on a good bit of weight during my first year of marriage from ceasing to weight lift and not recognizing the caloric content of hard alcohol,...
I thought you wanted to dialogue about clothing and the ideal masculine or feminine forms? Your comments add nothing of significance to the conversation. And if a moderator or non-moderator with moderator type powers, should feel the need delete them to protect me, I ask that they be kept here. Being who I am, enables me to tolerate someone like this.  
Nothing fits me off the wrack because of my near ideal 6"2 masculine lean body with long arms. I say near ideal, because I am 10 lbs away from my target weight of 155 (148 for racing), but not there yet. I was once obese like some of you at 225 lbs. Being a dietary vegan, and running many miles per week helps perfect my masculine body. MTM is really quite easy and can be affordable, as I do it for all my shirts as my yearly spending budget is not large, between being a...
What is attractive about the departed in the photo is her face, hair style (for that time?) but not the coloring as it is overdone as least from this B&W), slimness, heels, and hands, or basically all that is feminine about her appearance. The actual tux part does little for her and makes her come across as attention seeking, or wanting to be a waitress at an upscale restaurant. This outfit is also the worst I have ever seen her in, including going to the gym for Jane...
Ok. But you did not answer my very basic question. You also deleted several of my posts so I assumed you were a moderator. I understand your statement on "gender politics" but how can I respond when a female is wearing male clothing, without bringing in the very basic question of whether or not that is appropriate in the first place? By this I mean, while I could comment on the fit, the patterns, the coloring, the earrings/plugs, the basic issue with the whole outfit is...