or Connect

Posts by snwbdr94

Hope that means I can get confirmation here soon as well for my A2 from Aug '13!
Drew said a couple A2 jackets were getting shipped today or tomorrow and they are getting shipped down the list. Guessing we will have to watch until the next batch gets produced.
I believe there are still July / early Aug orders ahead still.  I was late Aug and still waiting.  Here is to hoping!
I don't think the A-2 exists!  I placed my order just a month after yours...  hopefully we will see it by 2016 
I just looked back at my original order and it came in 2.5 months.  Speaking of that, I am currently wearing my 4zip mdr as I type this.  When I wear this jacket it is a great reminder as to why I haven't asked for a refund. New jacket will be a brown A2. Also added to spreadsheet, never got around to doing it prior.
Hopefully I'll see my jacket soon.  469 days.  8/27/13 order date.
You won't hear a thing from them until tracking number unless you shoot them an email asking about lead times or changes to your order.Now to convince my self to order a brown lamb A2 to pair with my black mdr. Would be an easy decision if I wasn't already in the middle of purchasing a house.
  That's the beautiful part of the internet, every one can act how they please.  If one posts, you best have thick skin otherwise you will end up getting ate alive.     It was fresh out of the packaging, how ever when it's 90 degrees outside I rather not wear it.  Awkward poses for camera never look good, definitely need to be more relaxed.   I just put on a shirt I had here at work, pretty sure that was the first crew neck I've worn in months .  I can see how it will...
I agree, it's zipped too high in the photo.
    MDR showed today, crappy cell pics at work.  Love how it feels and looks, well worth the wait!