or Connect

Posts by gnrclouis

Still for sale, message me an offer.
Price drop: $205
Brand new with tags - never worn   This is an excellent quality down jacket for winter - perfect for layering Exceptionally well made jacket for its price-point Size small. Measurements: shoulder width 44cms, pit to pit 51.5 cms, length 68cms Outer: 60% cotton, 40% nylon Upper part: 100% leather Lining: 80% down, 20% feathers Message for a postage quote  
This is a brand new with tags Joe McCoy/Real McCoys sweatshirt.   Great quality loopwheel construction - very thick and sturdy, yet also soft   12oz cotton   Measurements   Size small 19.5" pit to pit 24.5" from top to bottom 17" shoulder to shoulder   $30 shipping from Australia to US/UK
If you want a rugged boot go for the Iron Rangers. I have both and I much prefer my IR's. I find the Wolverines are far too slim in their profile, which makes pants look overly baggy with them.
And both fit true to size, so go M
I've got two shirt jackets from South Willard and they are untouchable, A+
I don't think END stock them anymore - hasn't been in their brand list for a while.   South Willard or Rakuten have the biggest range it seems.   Have two shirt jackets - great quality.
Did either of you end up purchasing one? Been looking at their wallets, super cheap! Just a question of the quality
I don't have personal experience with them. But the Independence Chicago store guys have told me they're good - particularly for their price point. Basically they could be sold for a lot more.